• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I'm posting for Hideo right nao along with many others.

It's always my goal ot make strong female characters. This is the only roleplay where I've actually made a female character I like and just not some dishrag that soaks up everything around it into emotions.

Yeah right?

Out of my 1% of female characters, they're all raring to kick someone's ass.

And I really do like... omg I forgot her name, but nah man she's gr9.

oh my god this movie is getting worse it's getting to the part i was dreading kill it with fire

You can make it through.

Also that insult may have been extremely mean but it's to show how much Tetsune is pissing him off.

i did and the ending was so cliche i'm so upset

like okay i loved the male protagonist he was the whole reason i watched it

because he is excessively cynical and strange and most of his problems are really relatable - slacking off

but he got this mentor dude who was constantly like "oh what u need is 4 ur girl friend to be a girlfriend" and then it was supposed to be like him giving this awesome passionate lover advice that was obviously meant for the audience to be like omg he knows what's best for them and he's like "u just gotta throw her up against a wall and kiss her and the worst thing that can happen is that she won't kiss u back" like no that's sexual harassment shut the fuck up

and the girl like

she had no personality outside of the "wild party girl" because the main character was constantly calling her a slut and like he wasn't even joking about it but she just did that ~*~*~ omg ur right ~*~*~ kind of laugh

MAYBE if her role in the movie wasn't so stupid it MIGHT have been a good one but no that's a terribly written character and i hope they feel bad

and of coURSE him getting the gf solved ALL their problems and like there was this whole thing about him being a painter and he was supposed to paint "the one thing that represents how u feel and what ur afraid to say" AND OF COURSE HE FUCKING DREW HER FACE LIKE I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING A MILE AWAY

and there's this whole thing about how they are both now these poor ass losers that don't even have a fucking home to live in

BUT THAT'S OKAY

BECAUSE THE HETEROSEXUAL COUPLE GOT TOGETHER

SO THAT'S A HAPPY ENDING

HIGH SCHOOL COUPLES ARE TOTALLY MEANT TO BE

FORGET ABOUT THEM HAVING NO WAY OF HAVING A FINANCIALLY STABLE LIFE AHEAD OF THEM OR ANYTHING

jesus fucking christ

pfft you say that as if i don't want my character to be insulted

It's just I haven't wrote a Katsuro post in a while cause I've been at work in an experimental role play thing in my workshop

I'm getting a kick out of this whole Charlie Charlie thing. xD

Tsukiko has a sword I thinkm..I'll have to check lol

ohoho have you now

Experimental as in...?

*waggles eyebrows*

and yeah i owe a lot of role play posts just about everywhere but ehhhh

having trouble getting in the mood to write atm

i'll just wait for goats with my tetsune reply

we're getting close for the general population high schoolers population to be done so

Charlie Charlie?

Charlie Charlie are you there?

It's some new spooky game with paper and two pencils. I guess he's a dead Hispanic cause people kept throwing a fit in my Spanish class

LMAO

Oh Infi, I'm in the adult world now.

I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your pencil games.

hey hey hEY GETTING CLOSE TO TWO YEARS OLDER

and besides

people don't do that sort of stuff in college

at least not from what i've seen

(or professors don't really waste our time lmao)

Experimental as in everything changes according to the character actions, both the characters appearance and powers, along with the setting itself.

So like if people are evil (it won't be this simple) for long periods of time their appearance will start to reflect it (paler skin, sometimes horns, etc) or if they are good it will reflect that, or of greedy, lustful, all the traits people can have

But the world itself changes! If players are cold to each other the entire climate could shift, if the general mood is of greed it will turn into like a big city, or just by characters actions the world changes, it's kind of a spirit realm vibe

You wish you were mature Pine xD

I don't believe in this crap, I just want to see someone do it

hmm, so that's what Hideo's eye does~

So how long does the effects of the jutsu last? Does it depend on Hideo, or when something provokes the genin emotionally?

As long as hideo wants it to, though it consumes chakra.

Or if the user can break out of it. It's basically genjutsu

Please excuse my recent inactivity, my vision is augmented I'm quite busy this week. I'll try to post tommorow, yet I cannot promise so. Do not worry though, it will probably be finnished before 23th October 2077.

Tfw.

Part one of the posts I need to make is up, even though I still have a butt-load of homework. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back