• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Infini, you won't have to worry about finding the colors again.

They're completely getting rid of the adstyler. DWiz might make his own color changing thing, but it's not a for-certain thing.

I do admit I like the post layout with all the cool buttons above, it feels fresher. And it seems to be running a lot faster than 2.0. I do miss the old font though~

Besides, they're not going to stick with this one for long I can assure you.

They'll probably tune it back to default settings, but keep this layout.

Yeah I just read all five pages. I can admit it looks nicer, but it'll just take some time to get used to. But the thing that bothers me is the colors >.>

I just...ARGH. I dislike the bright blue. It bothers my eyes after a few minutes. I really hope he comes up with a color change cause I do not like this at all....

I think they'll keep this one for a while, but tweak some aesthetic stuff possibly.

RPN 2.0 caused tons of issues for them, and RPN 3.0 is kind of completely different...

Are you guys in the development forum?

I can understand that and that's why I'm not gonna bother complaining about the design. Other than the color. It's just too bright for my eyes and it's slowly giving me a headache.

No

I just wish it wasn't so wide....

The school laptop I'm using now is like a giant compared to my mac, and I liked the compactness a lot more.

I thought that it was supposed to be compact on wider screens, but I'm not sure about that anymore.

The update was available for users in the development forum first, and there was an even more in-depth conversation about why and general bug-fixing and whatnot...

And from what I gather it's going to stay like this for awhile.

I can live with it. It kinda works for my laptop, but the colors....White with bright blue does not work well with my crappy eyesight

Yeah. Hopefully an option for different colors will be worked out eventually... I don't think he's going to start until a few days have passed at least, though.

Since this took a lot of work, and has been going on since I woke up.

I live with it, but same. I hate having the brightness on my laptop low because then it makes it hard to see everything else.

It's too bad there isn't a "change the colors on my screen" option like there's a zoom out button. Which I just realized can be used to make this smaller/less wide.

On laptops you make a pinching motion on the trackpad and the browser window will zoom out. This should work on every laptop... or I guess it depends on your settings/type of trackpad.

I think on non-laptop windows computers you can do ctrl + scroll down thing on the mouse. I'm not sure which button it would be on mac, but one of those sorts of buttons.

I'd assume that you can right-click and an option for zooming out would appear. I think it does on our family desktop computer, but for some reason it doesn't on the one I'm using right now....

On Chrome if you click on the three bars in the top corner it'll have zoom options as well.

Ohh, that. I thought you meant there was an actual button on the new design to zoom out xD

Well let it be known that I don't judge people for not knowing how to use the zoom function on their computers. ( V_ V

I, like really really need to do homework now. I have an extremely limited amount of time left
Ghost

I think I'm going to laugh at bad memes
Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back