• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I was too busy reading about the Fermi Paradox and artificial intelligence to do any schoolwork or be on rpn for very long today and I hate everything
Ghost

Well, I finally managed to reply @Tenshi Hinara @WaffleDog

Not my best work, but It was WAY past my turn so I had to reply quite soon otherwise I would have gone insane.

No matter xD

Anyway, I finally finished school yesterday so now I will be very active as of now, unless I'm out, of which I will need wifi to be active:3 Thanks for being so patient andputting up with my broken promises.. Which I did try to fulfil, but something always got in the way ^-^

I don't want to sound like a father, but I hope you were nothing less than successful in school.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you back. To be honest, I though you gave up, so shame on me.

And if I remember correctly, I think Tenshi spoke about ending the whole training event. It was about centum posts ago, but I find myself unable to find its page. I think it's still about you and Tenshi to decide.

I checked a few days ago, he said he was ending it as soon as replies were up as it had gone on long enough, which I agree with xD

And Thank you ^-^ I still have to go back for a few exams but not that many, I hope my results are alright though.

And give up? i would never do such a thing :3

Either that, or it will multiply its effect in final. It depends on the amount of ass kicking given in the peaceful and in the ordinary life.

Really? I dislike this one. I LIKED the colors I had set, and now I know I'll never find them again, cause I found those at random >.>

Plus I hate times new roman. I liked the other font. And I dislike the bar up top.

/extreme dislike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back