• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

That's fine. I'm in Chicago, so I won't even be home for at least an hour. Probably more

im rarely up this early. Worked from 6-2 yesterday came home ate and crashed at like 8 and slept till 8 this morning xD havnt been that exhausted in a long time. Warehouse work sucks i want my walmart job back :(

FUX!!!! i gotta redo my post. for some reason i just realized i keep ignoring tsukiko's dialog =.= i feel dumb sometimes.

Lol don't worry about it. Tsukiko is pretty quiet anyways. Even when talking

i swear ill post once im not so busy

*weeps*

/sobs about not being able to grab root beer

curse me for putting it in front of the tv on the other side of the room...

@Tenshi Hinara

There was some switching that i had to do just so I could get some things sorted out, and I remembered that you told me that you wanted a squad with just two students so I just did some switching, because I want a third member in Kaito's squad for the mission I have somewhat planned for them and Shaii fit the bill.

Gilzar said:
@Tenshi Hinara
There was some switching that i had to do just so I could get some things sorted out, and I remembered that you told me that you wanted a squad with just two students so I just did some switching, because I want a third member in Kaito's squad for the mission I have somewhat planned for them and Shaii fit the bill.
Okay, I just didn't see a post that said she left the testing area.

The Art of Getting By.

It would be a lot better if it wasn't so obviously a stupid romance.

By my understanding, it's gotten okay reviews and didn't do too great.

Kind of a "good actors shitty plot" ordeal.

Hm. Well I do feel sorry for you then as I watched an amazing movie called Saving Private Ryan last night..

Oh, yeah, I've seen that movie.

We watched it in class my senior year lmao.

I'm not too into that kind of movie... not that this one is any better.

but lmao he basically just called her a slut and she just laughed it off boy howdy do i love these weak female characters a+

omg don't even get me started on weak female characters, I can list off SO many that I've seen/made through both movies and roleplays.

Though I have yet to see any in this roleplay.

It's really common, and I just had an epiphany of why I so prefer male characters.

because they're the only ones that get even remotely developed

Nah man, our badass ladies are gonna' mess u up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back