Naruto - Back to Basics - OOC

But are we cooler than ice cold?

Also is this a stealthy way of saying you got interest but the dice part got you scared?

Ixa, you might want to do a better job at advertizing. You're scaring everybody off for a reason that totally isn't mines.

Perhaps but then again.

Wulin is heady and most wanting their Naruto fix probably aren't gonna be heads over heels with the concept of trying to parse through the rules when they could just freeform to their hearts content all the flashy kung-fu wizard moves.

Plus this game is an AU with a purpose of not being on the high powered nonsense part that overtook the latter half of the manga.

Essentially the analogy goes like this: If DBZ is to Dragon ball. With DB being shenanigans and bought of fighthing but not as ridiculous as the power and threat progression that is DBZ. Then this game is the DB to Naruto's DBZ and the ridiculous bloat.

However I'd like to be proven wrong.

Does that mean we can become the Great Ape if we Ninja hard enough?

If not, I'm still cool fighting Roshi in the Tournament. Which clearly, will happen.

Waaaaiiiiiiiiiiit.... Jackie Chun was -ROSHI- ALL ALONG!? DAMN.

Yes, do we get to fight Jackie Chun?

King Piccolo, I could care less.

Also depends on the plan for the plot. Since Duwang is leaving it means I kinda wanted to do like a non-canon at least for this game type arc. And then rope in some more people for like the rp proper.

However this can be changed in favor of gratuitous tournament arc

But we did that with the fight.

Then again perhaps tossing everything in to a single fight was a bad idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back