• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

What? They're not going to announce our pass/fail? I can't endure the anticipation!

Im here. Sorry guys. A dog is mine got real sick and died, so I've been out of it for the week. I am going ti be posting as soon as I get caught up, but after I eat first.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Im here. Sorry guys. A dog is mine got real sick and died, so I've been out of it for the week. I am going ti be posting as soon as I get caught up, but after I eat first.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for your loss D: I hope everything's okay on your end.

Hanjizoe said:
Is everyone done with the written exam? If so what are the others doing atm?
People should be wrapping it up. A few characters have left to go get something to eat, so basically, characters are expected to be roaming around doing their thing q:

Reminiscent said:
People should be wrapping it up. A few characters have left to go get something to eat, so basically, characters are expected to be roaming around doing their thing q:
What should the proctor's do? Like machi and that other chick p;

Hanjizoe said:
What should the proctor's do? Like machi and that other chick p;
I know that I'm gonna have Emiko bail for the day and hang out with someone of the Genin q: I'm not sure what anyone else is doing in terms of Jonin .-.

Reminiscent said:
I know that I'm gonna have Emiko bail for the day and hang out with someone of the Genin q: I'm not sure what anyone else is doing in terms of Jonin .-.
It should be obvious what my Jonin's doing for the day... After all, she's found something very peculiar...

At least, I think it'd be obvious, but... That's probably because I'm the creator, so I know the personality of the character well enough to know she's one to follow peculiar things, especially those of which she couldn't investigate a full seven years prior.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36076-maverickpun/ said:
@MaverickPun[/URL]
"Aw, do you miss pretty-chan~?"

Rofl. I couldn't stop laughing for the next 48 hours.
Whiteto chan :3 :v

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36076-maverickpun/ said:
@MaverickPun[/URL]

This wouldn't happen to be her teasing Kurou, would it?

Hanjizoe said:
We up for some fillers :v?
Lex and I are working on a post right now! And ew. Fillers. There were waaay too many of those in the show! I'm not sure if I could stand through an RP filler ;;

Reminiscent said:
It probably is , knowing Mav ;;
Kek ~ That sense of question fills the air xP

@MaverickPun[/URL]

I completely forgot about that! LOL xD

But I'm glad to given you an interesting case of giggles from that! :B

Lexielai said:
This wouldn't happen to be her teasing Kurou, would it?
Could it be? Subtle hints are Niko's specialty!

I actually have to go back and reread, since I myself forgot where I placed that! xD

Hey guys, found this thread in my search and the concept seems very interesting! I'd be down to sign up and work with you guys, however the dice system is a tad confusing.

TrueSavant said:
Hey guys, found this thread in my search and the concept seems very interesting! I'd be down to sign up and work with you guys, however the dice system is a tad confusing.
If you let me pet that cute little beast in your avatar, I might be tempted to explain it to you.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If you let me pet that cute little beast in your avatar, I might be tempted to explain it to you.

[/QUOTE]
T'is a Red Panda, the most adorable of pandas. Perfectly pet-able!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back