• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Fellow Jinchuriki Mistswordsmen 'llo!! Me and @Deccimo been busy as of late, but when we situate lets get chummy in story hahahaha! Well, I don't think Hideyo would but that won't stop Nagaiki and Meteor. Cheers (>u>)

Fenn said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
Fellow Jinchuriki Mistswordsmen 'llo!! Me and @Deccimo been busy as of late, but when we situate lets get chummy in story hahahaha! Well, I don't think Hideyo would but that won't stop Nagaiki and Meteor. Cheers (>u>)
Yeah, the team consists of the two people Hideyo's least likely to ever get along with. Tis why they were on my list of potential teammates. It'll make for some really enjoyable character development and conflicts between the trio.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yeah, the team consists of the two people Hideyo's least likely to ever get along with. Tis why they were on my list of potential teammates. It'll make for some really enjoyable character development and conflicts between the trio.

[/QUOTE]
So crueeeel! If this was an official challenge, Nagaiki and Meteor will not rest until Hideyo appreciates/ yearns for their company. Meteor for reasons probably because he's up to any challenge and has a no-give up attitude with friends. Nagaiki because.... it seems like a fun endeavor. Who knows what that rogue is thinking. Anyway, look forward to our shenanigans!

Fenn said:
So crueeeel! If this was an official challenge, Nagaiki and Meteor will not rest until Hideyo appreciates/ yearns for their company. Meteor for reasons probably because he's up to any challenge and has a no-give up attitude with friends. Nagaiki because.... it seems like a fun endeavor. Who knows what that rogue is thinking. Anyway, look forward to our shenanigans!
Well then, this is gonna get messy... I hope people are prepared to see villages blazing, cities crumble, and the world cower in sheer terror at the bloody combat to come from this obvious Naruto-Sasuke style relationship that will soon be born.

MaverickPun said:
We sure do :B
Without fail, we are doing everything in power to avoid it right guys? LOL
Avoid what? I've yet to be told anything that needs be avoided, just some stuff regarding my position as a proctor in the exams xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well then, this is gonna get messy... I hope people are prepared to see villages blazing, cities crumble, and the world cower in sheer terror at the bloody combat to come from this obvious Naruto-Sasuke style relationship that will soon be born.

[/QUOTE]
Don't get me started on the means Nagaiki will take to get Hideyo to admit their friendships. If it's a war Hideyo want, hmph don't complain what happens. Swords and fists don't have eyes - the path to being friends is wrought with tragedy!

Fenn said:
Don't get me started on the means Nagaiki will take to get Hideyo to admit their friendships. If it's a war Hideyo want, hmph don't complain what happens. Swords and fists don't have eyes - the path to being friends is wrought with tragedy!
Wel then... I suppose Hideyo'll just have to drop people off in another dimension and pretend they never existed :x

Granted that would be difficult to do with Space-Time Ninjutsu being difficult to use on an unwilling target, but since it'll be unexpected due to being a well-guarded secret... Perhaps it could happen ^~^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Avoid what? I've yet to be told anything that needs be avoided, just some stuff regarding my position as a proctor in the exams xD

[/QUOTE]
You'll soon find out my young padawon ~

Turn to the dark side you must xDDD

What happens or not, just be careful...friend! Hahaha.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Wel then... I suppose Hideyo'll just have to drop people off in another dimension and pretend they never existed :x
Granted that would be difficult to do with Space-Time Ninjutsu being difficult to use on an unwilling target, but since it'll be unexpected due to being a well-guarded secret... Perhaps it could happen ^~^

[/QUOTE]
I dare Hideyo to try! Watch how Nagaiki willingly goes and willingly returns! Hahahaha

Edit: Meteor's probably a lost cause though... poor guy. No ninjutsu.

@Reminiscent Awkward question, but when should I post? Should it be an introduction or? Sorry, I know they are rhetorical questions but I wanna make sure when to make an appearance >\\\<

EccentricArctic said:
@Reminiscent Awkward question, but when should I post? Should it be an introduction or? Sorry, I know they are rhetorical questions but I wanna make sure when to make an appearance >\\\<
Now. The best way to introduce your character is probably to meet someone right away! There's a famous white-haired guy named Kurou at the exams. Maybe you'd like an autograph? xD

EccentricArctic said:
I'm not sure if Hanji's character assigned your character a room but, if not, then go to room... Five o: The others that are there are in Hanji's post on page 5. :P So I guess it could sorta be an introduction and a chance to interact with some of the characters?

Lexielai said:
Now. The best way to introduce your character is probably to meet someone right away! There's a famous white-haired guy named Kurou at the exams. Maybe you'd like an autograph? xD
LOLZ! An autograph?!?!? Hahaha, that seems out of character for my role! Omg, i'll be sure to interact with Kurou! xP

Have my characters been taken out of the rp? I didn't find them in the room assignment post... Oh, hi. I finally got things settled in my new place and I'm back.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Have my characters been taken out of the rp? I didn't find them in the room assignment post... Oh, hi. I finally got things settled in my new place and I'm back.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back ~ And no... They shouldn't have. If Hanji didn't include them, then you can choose which room they go in... Just try to keep it even ^^;

Hey all. I have submitted a character to this roleplay. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time if you tag me with an extremely short or non story-related post, I probably won't answer it =/.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey all. I have submitted a character to this roleplay. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time if you tag me with an extremely short or non story-related post, I probably won't answer it =/.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry ~ The major plot's gonna start as soon as everyone's in their room. (If that takes too long then I'll just start it xD )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey all. I have submitted a character to this roleplay. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time if you tag me with an extremely short or non story-related post, I probably won't answer it =/.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome, Onee-Sama! I'm so glad you could make it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back