• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

KICKS BIKE INTO OVER DRIVE

'TOM FUCKERY' APPEARS IN THE SKY ABOVE THEM

SATAN WEEPS SOFTLY AS HE SAYS

"You beautiful creature..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes "I love you..."

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too," Alex said softly.

Mayumi said:
"I love you too," Alex said softly.
He pecked her lips then picked her up and spun her around and started slow dancing around the kitchen with her "I am the luckiest guy in the world"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He pecked her lips then picked her up and spun her around and started slow dancing around the kitchen with her "I am the luckiest guy in the world"

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed softly.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He started humming a tune to dance to nothing in particular just whatever popped in his head

[/QUOTE]
Alex tried her best to pretend to be serious at the slow dance, but just couldn't.

Mayumi said:
Alex tried her best to pretend to be serious at the slow dance, but just couldn't.
He spun her around lifting her above his head before falling backwards over the arm of the couch with her and kissed her again

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He spun her around lifting her above his head before falling backwards over the arm of the couch with her and kissed her again

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled.

Mayumi said:
Alex smiled.
He smiled as well and laughed "that was the best moment of my life."

(Just as an update it would be about mid afternoon right now and a Friday the school will be rebuilt by Monday, rp time)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled as well and laughed "that was the best moment of my life."
(Just as an update it would be about mid afternoon right now and a Friday the school will be rebuilt by Monday, rp time)

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly and hummed.

Vash sighed as he watched the pair fighting, he honestly couldn’t care what they were fighting about, but they were the only people in sight, and he needed information. Reaching into his coat Vash pulled out the revolver from his right hip, and fired it straight up into the air creating a massive pillar or pure energy and a bang almost as loud as a sonic boom, thinking this might manage to get their attention.

@Daniel reaver @WhyNot

"Just my luck" Steven said as he looked to the pillar and down to the person in the red trench coat. "Hey show off mind hitting one of these big things they holding that girl hostage" Steven said getting up from the rubble pointing at salara.

@Jesters Court

Mayumi said:
Alex nodded slightly and hummed.
He closed his eyes and laid his head back on the couch relaxing into his natural form this time one eye is red and the other is a crystal blue wings unfolding and draping over the couch and his teeth and fingernails sharpen into fangs and claws

trigun.gif

Vash sighed before sizing up the big guy, then spinning the cylinder on his revolver, he called out,

“If I do will you answer my questions?”

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine fine fine" Steven said impatiently" Steven said "I have all the information you need" Steven said half lying. "See that big snarling motherfucker" Pointing at Brutus. "Yea you keep that away from me and we got a deal" He said yelling.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He closed his eyes and laid his head back on the couch relaxing into his natural form this time one eye is red and the other is a crystal blue wings unfolding and draping over the couch and his teeth and fingernails sharpen into fangs and claws

[/QUOTE]
Alex continued to hum as she thought.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Watcha thinking about?" He said looking at her through barely open eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Not much," Alex said after a moment. She hums softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back