• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Spazzycat101 said:
@Nanax
@everyone else

I can't keep up! ._."

This RP is rapid-fire one-minute replies, and I think the maximum ninja's I've gotten while writing a post is... Well... I lost count around five. ^-^"

Not only that, but my characters are getting minimal interaction, even for how (not) often I post compared to all of you, but even when I try to initiate some dialogue, my character is just the lone weirdo in the corner. ;;

'Cause of this, I think I may have to quit...

But hey, that's all negative. Why not some good things? ^-^

I like the idea of mythical creatures sneaking into human society-- and it's not centered solely around 'mythical high school' or 'academy' or something. It's more unique, although I think it would be even more so and possibly even draw out a larger, more influential plot if you were to introduce some ordinary human characters.

And not concerning this RP, you're pretty fun people. I mean, one look at the PM OOC and I'll bust my gut laughing. :3

But all in all, I can't keep up. ;; I also am considering starting my own RP, though the last one I tried died. The last one was a detailed, but it had no sense of plot.

Hopefully this new one will... Though it'll be kinda detailed. Like, one paragraph that reaches the fourth line a minimum. Something like that... Semi-steampunk semi-fantasy, I think. I need to polish it up still, but it's just an idea... Y'know? ^-^

So... Yeah... I simply can't keep up, though this was fun while it lasted!

I may try to hang around long enough to play out their deaths, though. Not sure....
(Omg did I miss a reply from you??)

No, it's not really any one individual, it's just totally minimal character interaction in general. Whenever I try to initiate, it's like 'haha, NOPE!' and my character is hardly noticed. :\

Spazzycat101 said:
No, it's not really any one individual, it's just totally minimal character interaction in general. Whenever I try to initiate, it's like 'haha, NOPE!' and my character is hardly noticed. :\
But I was interacting with you that's why o asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]But I was interacting with you that's why o asked

[/QUOTE]
There's been a timeskip since then. >.>

@everyone

Do you guys want it to be summer time?​

I'm signing off in five so if you just take them to their room, I'll get them to talk to everyone else when I wake up!

@Nanax

LaDyGrEy said:
I'm signing off in five so if you just take them to their room, I'll get them to talk to everyone else when I wake up!
@Nanax
ok. gn!

CandidFox said:
@Nanax
Do I have to live with someone or do I have to create my own room? ._.
up to u

Ohmergerd....

I basically poured my angry personality into one character. xDD It's gonna be hard to control Dev .. ; w;

@LaDyGrEy I believe Avery and her twin patched up Ahri, and some people are still rolplaying as if it is still that time, but me and tigergirl2013 and candidfox have already skipped till morning somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:
LaDyGrEy said:
I haven't got any notifs from the roleplay.
What happened.
waiting for someone to worry about Ahri's neck xD

Oh right ok...

Did anyone talk to Ethan, because as far as I'm concerned he was offered blood and that was about it...

LaDyGrEy said:
Oh right ok...
Did anyone talk to Ethan, because as far as I'm concerned he was offered blood and that was about it...
Ahri walked in and was pissed. Hikaru is still in the kitchen with Ethan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back