• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Fanky~~ Could my character perhaps be some kind of gifted human? Something like a Dragonborn (reference to Skyrim*) or something similar? Similar as in a reference to an obscure kind of lore from some distant where else.

(*I still have to slay that one dragon... Huh.)

Spazzycat101 said:
Fanky~~ Could my character perhaps be some kind of gifted human? Something like a Dragonborn (reference to Skyrim*) or something similar? Similar as in a reference to an obscure kind of lore from some distant where else.
(*I still have to slay that one dragon... Huh.)
lol. sure

[QUOTE="Captain Kit]Hello, are you still accepting characters? c:

[/QUOTE]
always ;)

Is it too much to ask for if I'm planning on making another character? She'll just be siblings with Aiden so they can share a room. If that's not okay, I'll be fine with that c:

xMellowmint said:
Is it too much to ask for if I'm planning on making another character? She'll just be siblings with Aiden so they can share a room. If that's not okay, I'll be fine with that c:
You can make another. @KpopSenpai might make another

Perhaps, if there's a school, there could be a human character or two that gets mixed up in all the mythical fluff? I think that would make for an interesting plot.

Kippers said:
Mayhem was getting dirty looks from the more popular students because he was sitting down in the corner of the room and secretly being taken the piss out of behind his back. "Aw how unfortunate. You have a long life time ahead of you." He thought whilst staring at someone talking about him with the eye that tells him how long someones life span is. His glance then changed when he saw someone else looking in his direction. It was Ai. He waved a little before returning to his lunch which was basically all sweets or junk food
3731929-8117058634-death.png
You totally copied L, didn't you? xD

@Nanax Since there aren't any rooms left (I think), do you want Kitty to just live on her own in an apartment? (Just double-checking)

KpopSenpai said:
"Thanks." She said, referring to when he opened the door. "School is boring, you're right. And these humans.. they're so naive. They follow me around, like I'm a goddess. I don't mind, just sometimes it gets overwhelming." She pushed back her hair
Rrrr... That was like, just what my character would've needed... xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thank you ^u^ I'll have my character up soon

[/QUOTE]
are you going to continue rping?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Does any one want to interact?

[/QUOTE]
-raises paw- My character has been ignored ;; Perhaps it's the paragraph-long posts..?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I won't ignore you!! May we interact *waits for answer eagerly*

[/QUOTE]
YUSH please do ;;

@Nanax

@everyone else

I can't keep up! ._."

This RP is rapid-fire one-minute replies, and I think the maximum ninja's I've gotten while writing a post is... Well... I lost count around five. ^-^"

Not only that, but my characters are getting minimal interaction, even for how (not) often I post compared to all of you, but even when I try to initiate some dialogue, my character is just the lone weirdo in the corner. ;;

'Cause of this, I think I may have to quit...

But hey, that's all negative. Why not some good things? ^-^

I like the idea of mythical creatures sneaking into human society-- and it's not centered solely around 'mythical high school' or 'academy' or something. It's more unique, although I think it would be even more so and possibly even draw out a larger, more influential plot if you were to introduce some ordinary human characters.

And not concerning this RP, you're pretty fun people. I mean, one look at the PM OOC and I'll bust my gut laughing. :3

But all in all, I can't keep up. ;; I also am considering starting my own RP, though the last one I tried died. The last one was a detailed, but it had no sense of plot.

Hopefully this new one will... Though it'll be kinda detailed. Like, one paragraph that reaches the fourth line a minimum. Something like that... Semi-steampunk semi-fantasy, I think. I need to polish it up still, but it's just an idea... Y'know? ^-^

So... Yeah... I simply can't keep up, though this was fun while it lasted!

I may try to hang around long enough to play out their deaths, though. Not sure....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back