• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

well, I guess screw you too notification-kun >:I Also I am pretty much a weeaboo except two things.

1) I don't hate my own culture, in fact I love several different cultures, but each has their own part I like. I mostly just love anime and just recently got into manga, the only reason I believe I like Japan is because anime is mainly from there. Along with that while it is very different from where I live(Southern USA) it's just enough so that it's not like some distant alien planet lol.

2) I do obsess over anime, but then again I can get obsessed over pretty much anything I like. Zombies, video-games, books, music, time travel, superpowers, game-making, etc.

any another note, I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS. I LOVE THEM. I haven't gotten around to reading all of their backstories, but I plan on doing so soon.....really soon.....just one more episode of anime I swear ouo''

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just to let you all know I'm going to back out of role-playing here. I'll still be available to answer questions and accept CSs, but this is the first roleplay I've created and I underestimated how much work it would take to both roleplay and run it, as well as fitting in school and family commitments. I'll step in if the roleplay is going nowhere or some plot needs to be introduced, but for now it seems to be doing well by itself. I wish I didn't have to leave all these amazing characters, and I hope you'll be understanding. Thanks!

I wish I went with another mythical creature now. I just found out about it and it looks epic.

Sheepsquatch.jpg

I watched a show were one of the episodes they were hunting it. Mountain Monsters. Apparently, the horns were strong enough to make bark from tree's splinter. Also, the urine is really irritative. If it gets in someone's eyes, on a heat signature camera, around the eyes is black, which shows that it burns.

Please nooooo....you're killing me man! xD wanna let my character and your character have another close encounter (=u=)

(> :D )

I read it. Hmph.... Lets at least say are strengths are close. Only fair. Wanna know why? Vampires OP xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back