• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Question, do the characters have to be completely accurate to the mythology their species is from? Wanting to know since I was considering either a golem that had been raised by a human family, or a human who was raised by a creature family who became a zombie

You can adapt the characters if that fits with their circumstances - @Cryobionic 's character is a good example of this. I would stay close to the mythology enough that they're recognisable as that creature, but otherwise mix it up as you will.

I've two little questions I would like to ask

1. What is the basic plot line? I don't know if I missed it somewhere, or is it a more player orientated RP? A basic idea as to where this is headed is all. Unless it's a surprise?
  2. Are they going to celebrate Halloween? I think it would be really funny if they did xD

Thank you in advance ^-^

I haven't got a set storyline for this one, I wanted to see how the characters worked and interacted together before I set anything out for definite. Looking through people's CSs, something like humans either finding out about the school or us having to prevent them from doing so might work, but if anyone has any ideas feel free to suggest them.

That's alright. ^^" Everybody seemed to have turned in for the night, so I was just wondering who else, if any, might have been online.

Is it just me and Senpai on? I mean, it is like 8am in America, so I can understand.

Meanwhile, I'll just roleplay at 16:24 and eat noodles

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back