• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Is it just me and Senpai on? I mean, it is like 8am in America, so I can understand.
Meanwhile, I'll just roleplay at 16:24 and eat noodles

[/QUOTE]
Oh what am I? We are both Brits but I'm apparently not good enough? You have forsaken your senpai..

Well, if I was a weea... (You know the word) I would care.

But I said I because I don't know if you are eating noodles.

Oh...so that's what it means...is it bad if you are called that? I'm called that almost everyday...I didn't know whether or not to take offence

Weeaboos are basically saying you are Japanese and you say "Screw my own culture." You try to learn Japanese through anime and always quotes various different types. If you want to test yourself to see if you are a weeaboo here: The Weeaboo Quiz

I got 16 out of 101. I even clicked the two bonus questions. I think it is because I haven't been watching anime as much recently.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I got 16 out of 101. I even clicked the two bonus questions. I think it is because I haven't been watching anime as much recently.

[/QUOTE]
I feel sorry for you

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I've had the time, just can't find any I like.

[/QUOTE]
One piece. Rave master. AOT. Sword art online.

I've seen Ao No Exorcist and SAO before. I tried AOT and One Piece, but didn't like 'em.

It's the art style, isn't it? I know it puts off quite a lot of people. As well as the fact that it's over 700 episodes or something ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back