• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Chris Montaview]Ok, just wanted to be sure before I go there.
Also, hello roomie! :3

[/QUOTE]
alrighty~

Hello :D

@Chris Montaview I think they're pretty standard design, two beds, a window, maybe some kind of storage space. They probably look a bit old-fashioned, but only as much as the rest of the school.

@Daniel reaving You're just in time - are you still in, and if so, which characters are you using? I put a note for you in the original headcount post, here it is again just to make sure:

Daniel, I don't seem to have a CS for Atrio, and you also have four characters. I don't think this will work because I'm going to be stricter with these things, so if you're planning on keeping him, you'll have to submit a CS and choose one character to drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
@Daniel reaving You're just in time - are you still in, and if so, which characters are you using? I put a note for you in the original headcount post, here it is again just to make sure:
Daniel, I don't seem to have a CS for Atrio, and you also have four characters. I don't think this will work because I'm going to be stricter with these things, so if you're planning on keeping him, you'll have to submit a CS and choose one character to drop.
i could have sworn i put a cs for atrio in but ill look

Becauseroleplay said:
oh sorry atrio is river i just mixed up the names im so sorry

Yeah, but I'm going to have to shuffle the dorms around if I can, because they might have to room with each other. There's stil going to be an odd number, so I'm not sure how that's going to work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back