• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Woods ear actually does work as a blood thinner, it's pretty interesting. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, since we're on the subject of dorms I'd better allocate some. I'm going to do this completely randomly, using dice. Here's the results:

Levvy and Danny

Jasper and Mia

Max and Crystal

Amelia and Edgar

Minzhe and Honeywing

Hitsugya and Slawter

This will be an interesting mashup. The introvert who doesn't talk much with the extrovert who loves conversation. I get the feeling he's gonna get ignored quite a bit. xD

And the next activity I had planned was a kind of team training thing, some kind of competition/hunger games type thing (but no death). I was thinking maybe two teams of five, but now I'm wondering if it would be better to do it in dorm pairs...?

Becauseroleplay said:
And the next activity I had planned was a kind of team training thing, some kind of competition/hunger games type thing (but no death). I was thinking maybe two teams of five, but now I'm wondering if it would be better to do it in dorm pairs...?
Maybe you should do it in teams of five. Some of the dorm pairs may not get along very well so yeah. And bye for now.

I could do it like they sometimes did at school, where one partner is A and the other is B, and all the As are on one team and the Bs on another, so that you definitely wouldn't get put with your roommate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back