• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Copperkirin21 said:
This will be an interesting mashup. The introvert who doesn't talk much with the extrovert who loves conversation. I get the feeling he's gonna get ignored quite a bit. xD
You know her so well. :P

Do you think we should have night time before I start classes, to give us a chance for dorm scenes, or have classes on the same day that everyone arrives?

I think we should have a short night scene. Just to acquaint myself with my room-mate.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I think we should have a short night scene. Just to acquaint myself with my room-mate.

[/QUOTE]
UnwantedTruth said:
I think that there shouldn't be any classes until the next day
Ok, unless there is a massive vote for classes today, I'll do that.

Ok everyone, we have dorms set up, your key to your room will be at the main office, there's not going to be any classes today so you can turn in when you want.

(Should I do this as an announcement somehow in IC, or does everyone's character have a way of knowing? )

Last edited by a moderator:
Becauseroleplay said:
Ok everyone, we have dorms set up, your key to your room will be at the main office, there's not going to be any classes today so you can turn in when you want.
(Should I do this as an announcement somehow in IC, or does everyone's character have a way of knowing? )
Should probably announce it.

Awesome, Hitsugya can stuff his face and find a place to put his guitar which is back at the nurses place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back