• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

Oliver raised an eyebrow at Callie, "I'll have you know I've executed more pranks these last hundred years then you have in your life, miss doubter." He said, acting offended. Then he grinned, and looked at Mary. "What about you, she-elf?" He asked, his tail accidentally whipping at the floor making a loud cracking sound. Oliver jumped and whipped around, looking around for the culprit. When he couldn't find anything he turned back, confused.

"What the Hell was that?" He exclaimed, shocked.

"Can't wait for it!" Mary said with a mischievous smile as she laughed.

She looked surprised when she saw Oliver's tail and horns, but the excitement was overwhelming her.

Let's just hope that we don't get caught and my parents won't ever find out about this.

Ase looked over at the demon who made the loud noise and sighed."could you please keep it down".

Ase returned to the book she was reading.

Oliver looked at her confused. He looked down at himself, then stood up, turning around and caught sight of the tail. He muttered a curse, one had learned from Cain when he was a child, and turned back.

"I... N-never mention this." He muttered, face beet redfrom embarrassment.

Regaining his composure, Oliver forced his mind to become aware of the new body part and continued planning. "Okay, well meet here around... 3 Am? Sound good?"

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

"Okay!...Actually...does anyone want to catch a giant spider for a little bonus? I don't think I can catch it myself, but I heard it's eggs are just about to hatch. We'll put those under the teacher's desk along with their mommy...if you guys want to, of course."

A bead of sweat rolled across her forehead, but she wiped it away quickly. Just talking about the spider that has been pestering her for months made her nervous.

Oliver took Mary's hand and squeezed it gently. "You, my dear, are truly evil." He said with a serious face. He managed to hold the mask for about five seconds before his face broke into another grin.

"How much are you two willing to bet the teacher is arachnaphobic?"

(I have to go soon, unfortunately. I'm going out drinking, so I'll probably be a few hours.)

"It would be pretty normal for him to be arachnophobic, after all, those are really ugly, scary creatures."

I bet I'm more afraid of spiders than the teacher though...I shouldn't give myself away.

"But as I said, it's a giant spider, I can't catch it on my own..."

Oliver nodded. "I'm totally up for it. It can't be that hard, I had to catch my dad when he broke loose from his cage sometimes, and he was five times my size and tried to bite my head off, so compared to him I think a spider should be a piece of cake." He mused.

"Screw this" Luke said, standing up and leaving the class, before he "flip the bird" to the teacher and start to walk around the school, eventually finding Monokuma and Melody.

"Hello there." He said after leaning on the wall.

@Maxwelle

@Unknown Sanity

Oliver let out a loud whoop and his tail jerked. This was going to be so much FUN! His tail accidentally whipped against something hard, but he was to excited to care.

"We'll show that stupid, boring old fart what happens when you mess with us!" He laughed, holding up his hand for a high five.

Callie hi-fived Oliver before noticing Luke. "Hey, did you see that? The snake kid from art class just flipped off the teacher!"

(I didn't see that you posted sorry :c @Unknown Sanity )

Mel just shrugged again; she seemed to be shrugging a lot today. She couldn't exactly respond because she didn't have a killing hobby like the bear and couldn't relate. Although perhaps comparing it to music would be finding a really good song and listening to it in a scenario that would seem fitting. When another student walked up, she turned to him with the same expression she'd had most of the day. "Hi."

@AtlasTheShapeless

Mary grinned and raised her hand for the group high five.

"This is going to be EPIC! And yeah, that guy seems to have guts."

MonoKuma

The stuffed bear waved his stubby arms around with his paws looking up at the person, it seemed that he was a meek one, sighing he put his paw behind his head, "I am Monokuma otherwise known as Monobear." The reason for the nickname fairly obvious, Monobear started to sit down at the meeting place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ase closed her book as she felt something hit her in the back,she turned to the demon "hey what was that for!"

"Hello, Luke. Call me Mel," Melody said with a small nod in greeting. Again, she wasn't much for conversing so she remained silent and lowered her headphones, waiting to see if the two would say anything else. Other than blinking now and again, Melody didn't move much either. Music could still be heard playing from her headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back