• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

Chi snorted before shaking his head with pride. She knows how to respect a dragon. I like her. Chi huffed and Vito snorted, Idiot. You only like her cause she is complimenting you. The dragon blinked before nodding in agreement. Exactly why!

She opened the door softly as she looked at him. She blinked twice fixing her vision as she blushed softly looking at him. She rubbed her good eye then yawned a bit. "Yes Justin?"

Aral Peeked at the dragon from Unas shoulder and cowered into her. She picked up the otter and giggled, petting it as to not show favorites. Her eyes never left the dragon though. She had never seen something so strong and proud. Her eyes returned to Vito for security and she nodded to Chi, backing away from where she stood previously. She hoped her manner did not come off weird to him. For her, it was just a miracle to have said some complete sentences and confronted the boy.

"Well, since we are partners I was gonna ask if we could trained together since we haven't really got used to you officially" he says to her smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vito shot her a smile, "Chi likes you" He explained, rolling his eyes as the dragon snorted in agreement. Chi rumbled at Vito's eye rolling and nudged his back, almost knocking him over, the dragon caught him with his nose and lifted it's head up. "Let me down, Chi!" Vito complained as the dragon chuckled, which sounded like growling. Are you done, Vito? It asked and Vito sighed in defeat, Yes yes, now let me down!! The dragon lowered it's head, allowing Vito to get off it's nose.

Una watched, chuckling at their silent back and forth. Even Aral started watching and seemed in better spirits.

You know who they remind me of, Celes, Una?

If you are thinking of us then you must have yourself confused with a more intimidating animal Aral. I mess with you and you complain. Their situations reversed.

Then if you've got them all figured out, why are you watching the boy?

Their back and forth went on without any signs of either holding irritation. Una only laughed.

Vito was grumbling as the dragon laughed, a heavy breathing sound; the boy was pouting and the dragon nudged the boy with it's head. Stop being a crybaby, be a man, there is a girl watching, The dragon said with a wink, causing Vito's cheeks to redden, "Shut up, Chi!" He growled in embarrassment

Una raised a suspicious brow and maneuvered over with a look of amusement and interest. What had him so red? If dragons could look teasing, she was sure this one was. Aral rolled his eyes.

What are you staring for, Celes? I thought you-

I still don't trust them easily but Im taking interest in this one. Vito isn't loud.. now be quiet or Ill drown you, otter.

She thought the last part jokingly but it stopped Arals taunts well enough. "What did Chi say?"

Vito was becoming flustered, "Oh! Nothing, no don't worry about it! He didn't say anything" He flustered, rubbing his arm awkwardly while Chi snorted with laughter, when Vito shot a glare at the dragon, Chi looked away, innocently.

Una laughed, out loud this time. She shot Chi a knowing look and chuckled back into her hands. Yep.. she knew that relationship all too well. "..are you staying.. or leaving?" She asked, this time words came out with some difficulty. Still she was curious as to if she would see Vito regularly or never again.

"Aww she so cute." She picks up Rose who is strangely wearing clothes. "This is Rose. Anyway I can come back tomorrow if that's better for you, I was just so exciting to meet you I didn't think you might be tired."

"I would invite you in if there wasn't this stranger sleeping, or if I wasn't as tired," Eloy says as Aleera comes back to the place she was sleeping on. "Its probably more beneficial to wait until tomorrow, anything else you seek to ask?"

"No, no I'm pretty good...umm it was very nice to meet you goodnight!" She waves and run off. Rose stays and bit and stares at the boy. She give him a look over,"I guess you'll have to do, that girl makes terrible choices." Her voice is high and snobby. She yawn and walk off.

"Uh?" Eloy looks at rose before she walks away, "Aleera, so I guess everybody here may have a companion that they can talk to." Eloy said at Aleera, "That's true, I guess I did forget to inform you of that." Eloy and Aleera head back inside and Eloy changes into a pijamas as he goes to sleep, same for Aleera who puts in some kind of pijama.

Aria looked at the two and giggled too softly for anyone to hear. She didn't normally laugh and was surprised by the sound that had came out of her mouth. Quickly she looked around looking to see if anyone had heard the sound.

Aria! Did you just laugh?

Aria turned to face Kele and nodded, Yeah I did!

Facing the other two she coughed awkwardly and ruffled her hair.

@AWarriorcat, @Bea Delaine Sorry didn't get any notifications!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deciding to leave the two of them alone Aria returned to the inside of the house and decided to give herself a tour of the mansion. Kee beside her was still excited from the small giggle she had let out earlier and was flying all over the place. Aria turned to face him and told him to calm down, calming down slightly Kele continued to mutter excitedly about the giggle.

This was the first time I saw that, you know?

Aria nodded at Kele's comment and opened up several rooms, opening one more room she noticed that it was a ballroom. Curiosity led her in and she looked around the mighty ball room.

"Of course." She kept blushing as she smiled getting out of her dorm. "Are you coming?" Akira asked looking at him.

"Awesome" his face starts to get bright pink as he walks infront of her then he holds the door open for her. "I have a question that i want to ask you"

She walked outside then smiled a bit. "Alright." Akira let out a small sigh shaking her hair as the locks slowly turned into nine silver tails. Her short hair turned silver as her ears turned into silver ears that of a fox. As a flame covered her body, an eye patch covered the fake eye, as well as changing her clothing into a kimono with small plates of armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back