• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

She closed her eyes softly then groaned feeling her pet pawing her. "What now Oga?" She curled up in her bed. "I need to go." She got up sighing then rubbed her face getting her wide awake. "I hate you right now you know that." Akira glared at him as she opened the door for him then followed.

(Sorry! I keep missing notifications! O.o )

Una Peeked out from behind the door and stepped forward after hearing Vito say her name. She looked at the dragon curiously from a distance, not afraid but just curiously.

Lily groaned in pain,she had ate every cookie in the kitchen and now her tummy hurt really bad. She stumble out the kitchen and fell down. "Rose!" The fox came over looked before laughing. "Rose please I need some help here." The fox let out a small yip before dragging her outside. "Rose what..Oh! My person is here!" She gets up, holding her stomach before looking around excitedly. "Has anyone seen my partner?!"

Aria looked at the girl who had jst peaked around the corner, "What are you doing?"

She wasn't sure what she was doing hiding around the corner like that.

@Bea Delaine

Unas eyebrows rose and she kept slight distance from the girl who approached her. She didn't notice, that was odd. She shook her head and made her way out in the open, not having a reason other than wanting to see the dragon. Hiding was habit. She pointed at the dragon to answer her question, then at Vito.

Aria nodded her head as she sort of began to understand realising that she hadn't introduced herself Aria turned to face the quiet girl.

"Sorry for the lateness of my introduction but my name is Aria."

Una's look of surprise was quickly replaced by a small but pleasant smile. She nodded in acknowledgement and looked at the girls eyes using the red to connect to the name Aria. It helped her remember, and with such unique looks memorizing her name would be easy. She tried to figure out how to go about replying and sighed in defeat realizing an equal introduction would be necessary. "..Nice to meet you, you may call me Una... you must be new here?" She offered in return.

Aria shrugged and pated Kele, "When we got here it looked like no one was here but it seems like there were actually a lot of people here already."

Una, strange name... No not strange unique... Thinking for a moment Aria came to a conclusion, I like her name and she seems like a nice girl.

Una nodded, looking at the building for a moment. There were plenty of people here but until today she had yet to acknowledge others. Oddly enough there were plenty of newer arrivals. She spoke again, underused voice searching for the right words. For years emotional trauma left her mute. However it was now a choice and she liked to meet these new people she still felt like she had no words. "I Have been here for.. a while now. Yet to meet anyone else here though." She said, trying to assure her that people sort of are oblivious to each other. "I saw some of you earlier when I swam.. I apologize for making myself unknown."

Again Aria shrugged she hadn't actually minded the fact that Una hadn't spoken to her it was more the fact that her power couldn't detect her.

"No problem Una."

Una smiled once again and kept closer to the dragon, now in view. She turned back to the girl and looked at her questioningly. "..do you have a sign?" She asked, referring to the tattoo which she herself has covering her back.

Justin got out of bed and walked down stairs. Wendy the snow leopard ran down before him and pawed at the kitchen door whimpering. Justin just smirked as he watched her have a problem with the door. "Whimpering isn't gonna let you into the door Wendy." He say to her.

"We are going to the dorm now, aren't we?" Asked Aleera in a satisfied and a tired tone as the two got out of the dining room. "In anyway why do we have partners? It said for the better, but I can't even think to what was meant by better." By that time Eloy felt greatly tired than before, having replaced his curiosity with a growing tiredness. "I mean, I haven't even met my partner as of now, or have no idea who she is. Do you even know who it is?" Aleera remained silent as they slowly walked over to their dorms.

Lily was still running around looking for her partner. "Rose, maybe he's not here yet." She turned to face the fox. The fox gave her a disgruntle look before tugging her hard towards the boys dorm. "Rose, that's the guys place I can't go there." Lily tried to stop but Rose kept pulling her along, stopping right in front of the boys dorm. "Hello, I'm Lily is my partner here?! This is dumb Rose, I'm probably yelling at nothing."

Eloy unpacked his stuff on the unoccupied side of the room as if he was the only one there, having take the other person as asleep. He splashed a bit of the water into his face to try to take away some of the tiredness that had grown into him, Aleera however was already asleep by the time Eloy finished unpacking his things. He went to the door as he heard a scream from the front door he really didn't even understand and hoped it didn't wake up the other person on the dorm. As he opened the door he met the girl with a quiet "What do you need?"

She stares at him. "Hi I'm Lily and I'm looking for my partner, his name's Eloy and my Rose here," she pointed to a fox," said that she had seen him. She then dragged me to this dorm, soo have you seen my partner." Lily took a deep breath and smiled brightly at the boy. Maybe rose had been right maybe her partner was here, she hoped he was really cool and nice.

Eloy lifted his hand to scratch his head, staring switching the view from the girl to the fox and so on multiple times. "I am Eloy," He said as he saw back to Aleera who was by now asleep, "And I guess you are my partner then, or so it seems." As he was talking his phone changed from the blue screen it had into a flash that made the screen seem dark.

Vito shot her a smile, "This is Chi" The dragon rumbled in agreement and Vito stuck out his hand, "Vito. Nice to meet you!" He said, with a small nod of his head. The dragon mimicked the movement.

Lily smile grew when she heard him say that he was her partner. "Your Eloy, I guess you were right Rose." She toss a few coins at the fox who huff before taking them and trotting away. "Well hello them Eloy as I said I'm Lily!" She couldn't believe it this was him, he was shorter then she had imagined.

Una approached the dragon timidly, a silent laugh escaping her lips at the choreographed introduction. She eyed Vito as to ask for permission to come closer, trusting the boy and believing him should he say it was safe.

Chi snorted, before leaning down and holding his head out, waiting for Una to pet him. When she didn't do it fast enough, he snorted and repeated the movement, more abrupt then before. "Go ahead, Chi is nothing but kind" He explained as the dragon snorted in disagreement.

Una smiled at Chi and pet his head with a gentle and kind touch. Her hand was cold and light, similar to her element. Blue eyes lit up with delight when she felt the texture of his head. "Thank you Chi."

Suddenly the phone that Eloy had been holding displayed it's usual blue color, he saw the girl not knowing what he had been expecting. "We'll, as I've said my name is Eloy. I wasn't hoping to meet you until tomorrow, so..." He threw his phone softly at Aleera who woke up and ran at the door. "What is it Eloy?" Said Aleera, " Well, this is Aleera, my current companion."

Justin got up from the couch and he went to dorm three if he remembered Akira was placed there so he walked over to the door and knocked on it hoping if she was awake. "Akira you awake?" He says out loud.

@Isabella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back