• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

He laughed once he saw Oga paw her bag. "Atleast I'm not the only one who has a partner that can be annoying at times." He say to her. "And when did foxes start listening to music?" He asks hers teasingly. He just smiles at her since he mainly tries to befriend her since she's his partner. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you this, I possess the ability to use wood." I say to her as I lift up my short sleeve shirt and she sees both of my marks. He then puts his sleeves back down.

"Ever since What does the fox say got famous." She smiled, the slid her right long sleeve up showing her mark. "I'm fire." She then slid her sleeve down giving in then handing him her IPod.

"Fire bond wood a good combination" he says to hers. fire and wood can repel each other but maybe it is a great use maybe we can make a good combo with fire and wood. Sometimes it could be proven useful

"Yeah." She to him. Bending over, she turned the music on for her fox to play the music making him dance on his hind legs.

"Well, I'm gonna go to my dorm room cya later" he says to her as he grabs his bag and walks up to Dorm two and he goes to it. He then tosses his bag down and jumps on his bed and he closes his eyes to relax.

She smiled then took her bag to Dorm three and lays on the bed that isn't taken. She dropped her bag on the floor and closed her eyes.

After getting changed, Una hid behind a closet door and watched Akira come in and lay down.. or who she heard would be. Una watched the girl for a moment, silently, then slid out of the room and back to the kitchen to get food. Her roommate looks asleep andif she wasn't, she still didn't want to bother the other girl. Aral followed her an climbed onto her shoulder.

Una.. you aren't going to make friends like this. Nobody knows you here. Your allowed to be goofy.

Una chuckled at the Otter and shook her head mutely. She made her way to the kitchen and looked around to see if anyone else was there, then commenced making a fruit salad.

Vito stretched, he wasn't perfectly sure where he was suppose to go but Chi knew where to go. "Chi, carry me" Vito complained as his legs hurt from walking. The dragon scoffed but stood still to allow Vito to climb onto his back. Vito glanced around, "Chi, see anything?" The dragon glanced around before locating a building, "Yes" The dragon growled, now moving towards the building.

"Seriously we haven't eaten in like half a day, lets go to the kitchen already" Said Aleera to Eloy as he left his bag at the dorm and at the request of his companion went to the kitchen. Aleera ran up to the kitchen and stared at the girl making the fruit salad, Eloy did the same thing as he arrived.

Una heard foot steps near and a shiver ran up her spine. She turned around to see the two enter the kitchen and dropped a pear. Trying to catch it in panic, the pear stopped in mid air, shriveled and dropped on the ground. The moisture from it following. She ignored it for now and silently acknowledged them with a nod and a wave.

Lily yawned and got up from the couch. "Hey Rose where did everybody go?" The fox gives her a stare before trotting off. "Well ok then." She perks up and runs to the kitchen. "Cookies?!?" She looks around for them and see that they're on the highest shelf. "No fair, I'm too short." She tries to jump and reach them but fails.

Akira yawned softly as she woke up rubbing her eye. For some reason, she always woke up as her kitsune self. Once getting up she looked at her companion and shook herself changing back to her human form. "Come on we gotta get lunch." She walked out the door with Of a behind her his green eyes scanning the area while they walked to the kitchen. "Something is bothering me.." She laughed. "Oga something is always bothering you."

Eloy walked over to the fridge to get some meat at the non-stop request of his companion, he sighed as he saw the girl trying to reach the cookies. Still impressed at the earlier event he appears to want to say something about it, but doesn't when he sees the new girl that just appeared, continuing to cook the meat.

Shyly, the taller Una reached up and handed the other girl her cookies. She smiled and made a "here" gesture. Her nervousness around so many people was evident by pink cheeks but she went back to her fruit salad without waiting for a response.

Lily smiled wide and took the cookies. "Thanks lady, you're soo nice!" She begins to shovel down the cookies, stopping only when she begins to choke. She hits her chest several times and smiles," I'm Lily and who are all you guys?"

Justin wakes up and he heard all the commotion in the kitchen so he walked in. He saw there was a few new faces so he said to them "Hello everyone" my snow leopard ran into the kitchen seem being hungry again. "Wendy you ate enough of lunch..." He says to the leopard as it starts pawing my leg.

Vito hopped down at the entrance of the house, he whispered, "I'll be back" Before entering slowly, he took a sniff and followed the smell of food. He froze as he saw a few people in the kitchen, "Uh... Hello?" He asked, softly, holding his message in hand. ( xD At everyone in the kitchen)

Una looked towards the entrance turning one shade redder and gave a mute wave, taking a bite of her salad. The room was officially packed but at least the new arrival had a more gentle voice. Una was unable to find words to answer the other girl so she just nodded recognition of her name being Lily.

"Be decent and at least introduce yourself" Said Aleera to Eloy as he put the plate with the meat down. He turned and said "My name is Eloy." As Aleera started to devour the food on the plate. His food somehow seemed worse than the one being on the plate below.

Vito rubbed his forearm, subconciously, "Uh... Do you know if this is the right place?... I, er, got a letter" He said, quietly, everyone seemed to be talking and it was giving him a headache.

Una walked over to the new arrival Vito, gestured him over and led him outside the kitchen. she understood the overwhelming atmosphere. In their cases, easing into a new place was best. She noddedto answer his question.

She looked in the fridge as he paused her leg knowing he was hungry. "Well look in here and tell me what you want then I'll try to make it alright?" He looked into the fridge pointing his nose at the fish. "Raw, grilled, or skinned." He looked at her then growled for raw.

Vito followed the girl, "Oh... Thank you. Is this the right spot? I got this letter" He motioned to the paper in his hand before glancing the girl over, she was pretty. He liked her long brown hair, he wanted to run his fingers through it but he didn't.

Una gestured to take a look at the letter. Even though she was pretty sure, she wanted to make sure he was being led to the correct place. A smile ghosted over her lips, happy to make contact with somebody who would be staying here and who wasn't overwhelming. He seemed sort of gentle in a way.. but that was too early to tell. She nodded and opened vermouth to say something, then decided against it settling with a thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back