• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

She shovels down the spaghetti and her eyes light up. "This is soo good, like the best!" She give Aria a thumbs up. "Can I get some more, umm you know for Rose."

"Yes you were right and thank you," realising that she hadn't been listening when he introduced himself Aria looked at him, "What was your name?"

Flying out the window Kele went to the backyard looking to see if he could find anything to eat, bringing back several berries, Kele sat down and began to eat.

"Justin is my name, sorry if I didn't listen to you earlier I just wasn't in the mood to listen to someone."heI say to her as He starts eating the food He eats a lot of it but he left some of the food behind then He grabs the plate and He places it on the floor letting Wendy eat it. He never had a meal without Wendy having some I smile as Wendy ate the food.

Shrugging her shoulders Aria acted like she didn't mind. Thank god... I thought he hated me... She began to eat slowly and watched as the snow leopard eating the spaghetti glad that everyone was liking her food. Aria's eyes shined with happiness. Her face of course stayed calm and collected as always though.

Finishing half of the berries Kele left them for the others to eat, handing some to Aria he perched behind her on a tree that had been placed there.

He grabs his plate from Wendy and he walk over to the sink and he cleans it off. "The meal was good thank you for making it Aria." He says to he as he smiles at her then he walks out to the main room to sit on the couch once again. Wendy hadn't left but Infact went to Aria and she pawed her leg hoping that she could have more to eat.

Lily finish and dumps up plate in the sink and goes to lay back on the couch with Justine. She yawn and curls herself on the couch. She was a bit sleepy. "Justin wake me up if more people come ok."

Picking up the snow leopard Aria pated its head and handed it her plate on the floor. Standing up Aria began to feed Kele some of the berries that he had offered her and ate some herself.

"I am glad that you enjoyed the meal."

After the leopard finished eating off her plate Aria lifted her plate off the ground and washed it. Placing the leftovers in the fridge, Aria went over to the leopard and began to feed it some of the other berries that were left over.

"Ok I guess" he says to her as he watches her sleep. He didn't watch people sleep unless he was bored enough to do that. He had no one to talk to now but all he had to do was wait for his partner to come through the door. After the leopard was fed she licks her hand alittle then ran back over to Justin.

Dusting off her clothes Aria felt Kele becoming jealous from all the attention that she had given the leopard. Going over to Kele, Aria gave him a big hug and gave him a small kiss on the side of his head. I love you Kele! Don't get jealous over a little kitty cat.

A dripping wet dark haired una entered the building after a long swim. She had settled in earlier and was already accustomed to the water in the back yard. Una entered the kitchen and her eyebrows rose. She noticed an albino girl she had yet to see.

"Hm... hello there." She offered her a short wave and downed some water.

Aria nodded with surprise, wondering why she hadn't seen her before when she used her powers on the water before looked at girl quizzically. Then remembering what the other girl said Aria went over and woke her up.

"There is someone else here."

@Mikailgirl

She looked up sleepily and smiled "thanks for telling me but I want to sleep more, I was soo nervous last night that I stayed up all night, so I really tired today." She yawns and goes back to sleep

"I was just about to tell her that Aria... That was my only type of fun I had..." He says to her moaning of being bored. He just pats Wendy who was on his lap and I sigh.

Luna raised an eyebrow. She was the one who wanted to wake up once someone got here...? Turning to Justin, Luna walked over to him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm a person who tends to get bored a lot over things" he says in a slight bored tone. "To be honest I was never really myself since that day..." I say to her.

Not wanting to intrude Aria allowed the topic to drop, "Well don't worry about it, I have changed a lot too since a couple of years ago."

Kele flew next to her and tried to comfort her as she remembered her parents deaths. Although she had mastered having a poker face so you couldn't have been able to tell if Kele hadn't come up that she was slightly upset.

Seeing as everyone disappeared, she did as well, to her room and getting changed into dry clothes. She didnt needto meet others anyways. She had yet to meet any of the residents and wasnt planning on it.. maybe

Scarlett sits on the rooftop of the mansion, she knew others were just finished eating and they probably talking to each other right now. She couldn't bother going in there, just incase she find that one person that she doesn't get along with. The cool breeze blew gentle, making she shivers a little. "Come on Kasai," she look over at her fox companion that's sitting next to her and smiled, "I need a cuddle!" Kasai walked over and sit on Scarlett's lap, I'm just doing this because I'm cold too, not because you asked me. Scarlett laughed, "whatever you say."

((Just got home sorry))

Aria left Justin needing some air she went upstairs to find that someone was already up there.

"Sorry I don't mean to intrude..."

As the two arrive Aleera runs at the window, looking at the inside she makes a sigh and turns to face Eloy. "This is not what I expected but It'll make do for now at least." Eloy changed his attention from his cellphone to the mansion, speaking as he approaches the main gate, "Sometimes I don't want to know what your expectations are for anything... Well its not that you would tell me anyway." As Eloy enters the mansion he looks around the hall but fails to find anyone else, relieved of this he goes directly to his dorm.

(Sorry for the delay, just woke up now.)

A small groan escaped Akira's mouth as she walked to the mansion with Oga. Well not really with, she was carrying him on her back. "Oga you can walk. Please I'm carrying a duffle bag and my swords." She looked at him with her eyes, her right being fake from the incident. Akira looked at her letter. "This better be good. Oga get off now."

"This is part of your training." He said through grunts and growls. She sighed giving him ear phones and blasted the music playing "What does the fox say?" not only to annoy him, but get him off her. For some reason he likes the song. He jumped off her and got on his hind legs dancing as they went into the lobby seeing different people and animals.

((I just woke up sorry for being late))

He saw another girl enter and he walked up to her. "Hi, I'm Justin and you are?" He say as he kindly smiles at her. He didn't know who she was but he didn't care. He always tries to make new friends since there were like five people he knew about here.

She looked at him then smiled a bit cautious of what he would do. "I'm Akira." She said softly bowing to him then took the earphones from Oga. She remembered the name Justin making her think.

"That is Justin, you're partner." He growled as his young fox body sat next to her.

My Snow Leopard went over to me as I was talking to Akira. "Akira, nice name." He says to her as He thinks on her name. "Oh so that means your my partner" he says. He puts his hand out as if he wanted to shake her hand.

The leopard starting pawing me as if she was still hungry "Gee Wendy, isn't having that much food enough?" I mutter under my breath as I toss her a treat and she eats it.

She smiled seeing the snow leopard then shook his hand. "That was Oga when he was six months. He never wanted to stop eating." She said to him. Her fox started pawing her bag as she looked at him mad. "You are not getting getting my Ipod you used up the battery in ten minutes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back