• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"The question you should be asking, cat, is what are you going to do? What will you do with your new body?" He asked, not standing.

Accalia sees Nevaeh in the distance. Accalia starts sprinting to Nevaeh. "Hey Nevaeh I got a present for you, it's a pendant, where your evil demon can rest and wake up whenever it feels like it."

I'm going to live life with this new body of mine. You should have taken better care of her you know? She might not have had her life source broken. Just saying. The leopard thought back with a cruel twisted voice echoing in his mind. @UnwantedTruth

"What are you saying? This? Oh yeah my body. It's no longer Nevaeh's you stupid girl. One of your friends had destroyed the pendant filled with her life." The leopard said slowly. @Sassy Corporal

Miss Fallen Matrix]"What are you saying? This? Oh yeah my body. It's no longer Nevaeh's you stupid girl. One of your friends had destroyed the pendant filled with her life." The leopard said slowly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10754-sassy-corporal/ said:
@Sassy Corporal[/URL]
" just wear it whatever you are."

I plan to live like a normal girl for a while, then I will destroy the body of course! I can roam into anything I want after that! @UnwantedTruth

"Ugh! I am the curse of the leopard! Now get that away from me!" The leopard said pushing away the pendant and running back towards the school. @Sassy Corporal

"Brat." Accalia turns into a wolf and starts chasing Neveah. Accalia jumps on Neveah and puts the pendant on the leopards neck. When a blinding light suddenly appears.

The leopard stopped in front of Sy and said the last words before the pendant came onto her neck. "It's happiness and achieving what you love and getting the one you want and what you want to have. It's simple. Live the way you want to. You have not lived it yet." The blinding light came upon everyone. Nevaeh stood up and rubbed her eyes while shaking her head,"Hello. Nice to meet you both. I am Nevaeh Mai Kinano." She said looking at Sy and Accalia. @UnwantedTruth @Sassy Corporal

"Um...we know who you are. We've met you. We're your friends. I'm Sy." He said. He looked at her strangely. "You do remember, right?"

"I see what you two are doing! You guys want to be friends with me! Why didn't you just ask? Nice to meet you... Accalia!" She said with a bright smile. @Sassy Corporal

"Are you okay... Umm... Sy? Why is your eye like that? I can go find a nurse or something!" She said worriedly. @UnwantedTruth

"I was born with it. But of coarse you don't remember me telling you that." He said. "What's the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"The fairies that gave me this pendant said to never take it off. It's my life source. After a long lecture they said that I had powers. I don't know what they are, but I can't wait to find out!" She said looking at his eye. @UnwantedTruth

"Let me try something, that I haven't tried before." He said. He'd heard before that he could use telepathy to give people memories. Worst case scenario, he ends up having to spend a few days in the hospital puking his innards up. He tried to send her the memory of the day they met at the park. He didn't know if she would get it.

Her pendant glowed brightly.

"Hi. Would you amuse me with the reason of your smirk?"

"No one really noticed me, wouldn't it be natural?"

The memory processed...

"My Blank eye is a Mind eye. I lose this I lose my mind."

"Then I'll do everything in my power to keep others from taking it and you from losing it!"

The memory finished processing.

"Sycae... Sy? Are you okay? What happened?" She said as her pendant stopped glowing and she looked around confused at what happened and where she was. @UnwantedTruth

Sy placed a hand on his head. "I'm fine. I just need to sit down." He said and plopped on the ground. The migraine was terribly painful. "Your body got taken over by the curse. Then when you got your body back, you lost your memory."

"What curse? What are you talking about? I lost my body?" She notices the pain in Sy's eyes. "Here let me help you..." She sat down and touched his head. Her eye glowed blue and she healed most of the Migraine. "It'll take a couple seconds for you to stop hurting... Hey... I got one of my powers the fairies said I would have." She said with a soft voice, making sure she didn't make the pain worse before it healed completely. @UnwantedTruth

"You don't owe me anything. You gave me the memory of you. I-it's what I feel is the greatest memory I have." She said looking down blushing. Why did I say that? She thought as she played around with her hands. @UnwantedTruth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back