• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Super-natural friend

Knight followed after them, tags jingling as he trotted after the two. Mrs. River smiled after the two and began to clean up in the kitchen. Sammi opened the door and lead them in.

Arthur walks in, soon sitting on the bed before Flake jumps onto his lap. Arthur chuckles as he begins to stroke Flake's fur.

Sammi laid down on the floor and Knight came to rest his head on her stomach, she gave a laugh and stroked his ears, "I'm glad my parents found me a companion."

Arthur smiled, looking to Sammi. He soon yawned softly. "Today has been crazy hasn't it?" He asked, giving a sleepy smile to her. Flake looks to Knight and panted, his tounge hanging out.

"Yeah," Sammi nodded her head, smiling before she took a seat beside Arthur and murmured, "Will you sleep by my side? At least tonight. . .it'll make me feel protected?"

Sammi gave a sigh of relief and got up to open her blinds, the moonlight pouring in. Knight took a spot on the rug in the middle of her room and he did a couple of circles before plopping down comfortably. The female took a seat on the bed, and then plopped down, letting out a deep sigh, "Well I ain't going to school tomorrow that's for sure." Her blue eyes averted to Arthur, "Are you going?"

Arthur looks to Sammi before laying down next to the angel, looking to the blue eyed beauty. "I guess not. Since Dusk could be there." He answered. Flake soon jumps off Arthur's lap before circling a couple of times before laying down on the rug.

(So sorry! I've been busy with my first semester of college and being new to it all has kept me busy and not just that but work, so apologies for the wait!)

"Mmm, if you're not going out either, we should go to town then while he's up at the school. We won't be bothered there," Sammi smiled, liking the idea that no demon eyes would be upon her.

(Its fine)

Arthur blushed nodded. "That sounds alright but what about us getting into trouble with school?" He inquired.

She stopped dancing her fingers in the palm of his hand and just rested her hand on top of his, Sammi gave a giggle, "Your hand is much bigger than mines, I just realized that."

Arthur smiled, chuckling before snuggling up to her in the bed. "We best get sleep since we don't want to be up too late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back