• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Super-natural friend

Mrs. River answered it and gasped at the sight of Sammi, "What the hell happened?!"

"Dusk." She murmured. The mom ushered the two in along with the dogs. She came out with a small first aid box and took out a small knife turning Sammi around so her back faced Arthur. Mrs. River pulled out a knife from box and cut off Sammi's shirt to reveal scratches, cuts, and bruises all over her back and not just that but her wings had dry blood on it.

"Sweetheart these wounds are drastic, my this is going to take a while. Arthur, can you do me a favor and help me wipe the dry blood off her wings?" Mrs. River turned to him as she wrung out a wet cloth.

Sammi gave a nod of her head and her mom ushered her off, "While he talks to his parents you take a bath." The female gave a small smile and disappeared going up the staircase.

Arthur goes to call his parents, telling them he'll stay at Sammis' place for the night. He got the approval and sighed with a bit of relief.

After 15 minutes Sammi was in sweat pants and a loose t-shirt, Mrs. River smiled and turned to Arthur, "We have a spare set of clothes that Sammi's father wore when he was about your age why don't you take a shower as well? When your done, they'll be set out on Sammi's bed since we don't have a guest bedroom."

He nodded, heading up to take a shower. He washed his body and rinsed his hair. After a few minutes, he was done and goes to get changed in Sammi's room. Soon wearing some pj shorts a top that matches with it.

Sammi walked in with Knight, tail wagging and Mrs. River found Knight's food bowl and filled it to the brim since he'll have to share with Flake for the night. The German Shepherd came over and began to eat his kibble.

Sammi smiled and Mrs. River spoke up, "I don't want you going to school for the next couple of days dear. You need to recover, he got you pretty good." She gave a nod of her head.

Mrs. River gave a nod of her head, "I'm glad as well." She gave Sammi a rub on the head and murmured, "She gets reckless sometimes so we always need eyes on her."

Sammi gave a small mumble and her mom laughed, "Well all right you two. Go on now, I'll take care of the rest down here." She nodded her hand and Sammi grabbed Arthur's hand, "Let's go to my room, we can chill out there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back