• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
More random thoughts.
I feel like if this little series had an opening theme it'd start out with the classic MLP theme to trick viewers, then suddenly break into something like this:

[media]

[/media]
Oh god I wish I could do animation.

I can see the pmv for it. Lol

lol we-e-ell, if your gonna force my hand early I reveal that Indi dose in fact have a date. ( ;) )

Also hooray for post #950(music)

viska said:
it can be a pain cant it.
and the more characters you have going at once the worse it can be lol.
Pretty much, yeah

Also, there needs to be a fuckin' love button

It helps your block to act out dialogue of your character aloud. It essentially puts you in their position and lets you imagine a much more accurate assumption of the world you're about to detail.

Also: two things have happened so far that are really reminiscent of my old canon, lmao. I found that as a bit of a trip.

OK so this is the original character sheet for Anda from season 1.

there have been more then a few changes to her personality type and so on as these things tend to take on lives of their own.

I didn't feel right changing anything however sense you did ask for the original @Shadow Dancer

Name- Anda (Swedish for spirit)

Age- Unknown

Type- Pegasus (or so it seems)

Gender- Female

Job- Fortune teller

Special Talent- clairvoyance

Cutie Mark- none?!

Look-
elemental-pony-png.194925

Bio- Anda comes to the village shortly after some bizarre incidences that take place on the night of a full moon.

She is cold, and critical of all pony she meets, but seems to speak only the cruel truth.

She walks with a timeless elegance and grace beyond her years.

Then again, no one can be sure of her age.

In order to live among the others, she takes on a role as fortune teller, and her predictions never seem to be wrong.

She some times speaks in a strange language that no pony can understand.

It seems she knows more about this new land then any other pony, and seems to harbor a grudge for the lands development.

Her past is a mystery, but it's clear she came from somewhere.

Making comments about events of the past it seems she lived here long before there was an Equinox.

Happy mother's day to all my moms on here.

I know we have at least one with @Shandragontear

Let me know if I am missing some one because I want to thank you for everything you do raising the next generation.(<3)

viska said:
Happy mother's day to all my moms on here.
I know we have at least one with @Shandragontear

Let me know if I am missing some one because I want to thank you for everything you do raising the next generation.(<3)
Thank you! (<3)

Happy mother's day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well crap. For the first time in a good while I'm kinda running into some writers block.

*grumble* I will not be defeted.

Maybe I'll try again later

I just clocked out at work. Have dinner and stuff. But maybe afterwards I'll be able to at least stick in a little blurb for my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back