• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

So Writer's block just smacked me upside the head pretty hard . . . .Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something tomorrow.

Shandragontear said:
Ever been so in to a post you don't notice your phone dying. Thankfully drafts were my friend today. xD
Lately I've been doing the bulk of my posts via phone and then finishing them with the computer later.

that way I can be on the go, but still do some degree quality control later.

When is season 3 expected. I remember last time I wanted to be a diamond dog but had no idea the season was laready over. So now i've got my own OC to use.

ManyFaces said:
When is season 3 expected. I remember last time I wanted to be a diamond dog but had no idea the season was laready over. So now i've got my own OC to use.
It shouldnt' be too long. We're basically just doing the Epilogue/wrapping up loose ends now. xD

Crap, I need to integrate my characters than.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I thought I could post after lunch, lunch turned into working on the old diesel tractor. Thought I could post when I got home, internet crapped out on my computer... -_- ' I'll be working on my post between matches at FNM

Idk if the Sisters are supposed to make any special entrance to the Ball @viska

If not then Celestia will prob get there a little after Luna and Fang

KageYuuki said:
Idk if the Sisters are supposed to make any special entrance to the Ball @viska
If not then Celestia will prob get there a little after Luna and Fang
considering their status it would make sense.

though also considering things that have been going on it would also make sense for things to be a little different this year.

lol I mean Firecracker just said to hell with a time honored tradition.

viska said:
considering their status it would make sense.
though also considering things that have been going on it would also make sense for things to be a little different this year.

lol I mean Firecracker just said to hell with a time honored tradition.
Hahaha while true, their appearance would have been planned for a good while now. There's prob a royal guard unit arriving in town...

So a few questions have come up about the Hast "fountain tradition" so allow me a moment to clear up a few things.

If you don't really care, or don't have those questions then feel free to ignore my ramblings lol (<3)

1- No, it's not a mandatory tradition, but it is strongly ingrained in the local culture.

2- It is really only a thing expected among the Natives of Hast but visitors are welcome to participate as long as they respect the reverence of it's symbolism.

3- There isn't really some big happy new years moment where they all do it. It is a personal thing done for the most part one at a time as the evening goes on.

4- The tradition is about paying respect to their ancestors, and also wishing for a fruitful future (basically it's about fertility and happiness)

5- The tradition of the Stallions tails being bound is symbolic of virginity, when they give their first kiss their ribbon is removed and given to the mare they kissed as a memento of the evening. (basically a coming of age right.)

6- The name sake 'fountain' is an extremely large marble statue of a pare earth pony bowing there heads (as if to be working the fields)

A Pegasus holding a vase of water that pours out to fill the fountain (as if providing the rain and weather) and at the top tear is a Unicorn rearing up on it's hind legs with it's horn alight with a magical gem that always faintly glows at night (showing the majesty of these lands)

I think I may have cleared some things up.. that or made more questions/confusion. but I tried. lol

Do apparently Nebraska is just covered in smoke because Canada is on fire? O.o

I don't know how their smoke got all the way down here but everything smells like cedar.

More random thoughts.

I feel like if this little series had an opening theme it'd start out with the classic MLP theme to trick viewers, then suddenly break into something like this:

[media]

[/media]

Hey guys, posting from my phone at work. It'll be another two hours before I get home to post anything. Not that he's an important figure to arrive, but Sotil will be late to the party.

Ciao for nao

Shandragontear said:
More random thoughts.
I feel like if this little series had an opening theme it'd start out with the classic MLP theme to trick viewers, then suddenly break into something like this:

[media]

[/media]
fitting as a general theme for this little RP series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back