• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

idk why, but for whatever stupid reason I'm suddenly borederline just freaking the fuck out. So I don't see any more writing being done tonight. As much as I'd love to help move things towards the ball I can't right now

KageYuuki said:
idk why, but for whatever stupid reason I'm suddenly borederline just freaking the fuck out. So I don't see any more writing being done tonight. As much as I'd love to help move things towards the ball I can't right now
that's fine, don't worry about it.

You take care of getting yourself better.

Let me know if you wanna talk about it.(<3)

well just going to open myself to any interaction so I can do more then muse. God knows Indicus has done a lot of that

Last edited by a moderator:
viska said:
that's fine, don't worry about it.
You take care of getting yourself better.

Let me know if you wanna talk about it.(<3)
Thanks, I don't even know what the hell could have set things off

stuff is weird like that.

I have random anxiety attacks all the time.

could be something as odd as something you ate, a full moon, maybe an old memory cropping up.

point is, it happens.

No one can fault you for it.. if they do i'll smack em good I will. lol

Aw thanks Viska. If you guys want to push forward without Fang or something that's fine.

( I hate when I have to be all adult and responsible as a GM lol.. I swear some times I channel fluttershy.)

Sooo.... just saying you guys are always free to post whatever you want, and I don't wanna sound mean buuut..

should anyone try to make a villain show up at the ball it may tick some people (myself being one) off a bit.

I mean eluding and foreshadowing is fine, but I don't think another attack would be a good idea.

reasons being:

1- it would be a jarring change in tone

2- it would kinda be a finger to the drama and sacrifice to the last scene

3- it would drag on this season beyond it's time

*fluttershy voice* umm..sorry, I'll just um.. see myself out.

just a blanket suggestion. sense there are a few loose end baddies that may try and show.

I've decided that at some point, I want Arc and Silver to get drunk and sing a bar song.

Also, @Mrjenkins, what does the changeling language sound like? Their native tongue, anyway. I was thinking it would be something like Latin or Greek, or perhaps just a series of clicks.

Or German.

Assailant said:
Also, @Mrjenkins, what does the changeling language sound like? Their native tongue, anyway. I was thinking it would be something like Latin or Greek, or perhaps just a series of clicks.
Or German.
Could be similar to Roman or somthing like clicks or somthing similar, they are a hive race.

KageYuuki said:
The day of the battle
Okay. I was somehow under the impression that the battle happened at late afternoon, but okay. Then my posts haven't made very much sense. Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back