• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

She was busy holding off literally hundreds of thousands of puppets at the time xD Can't blame her

Sotil is SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT, THANK YOU!

I wrote him to be the center of attention, and I demand just that, galdarnit! >:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hahaha

On an unrelated note, I have a feeling Twilight's losing it over the magical phenomena in the sky right now xD

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha
On an unrelated note, I have a feeling Twilight's losing it over the magical phenomena in the sky right now xD
Oh sweet celestia... imagine the ungodly amount of questions she'll have when she meets Eclipse.....

Funny thing, with her capacity for magic (Not to mention being able to learn spells just by seeing them cast) she could probably learn it . . . .

KageYuuki said:
Funny thing, with her capacity for magic (Not to mention being able to learn spells just by seeing them cast) she could probably learn it . . . .
Soul magic is a bit trickier than that, not to mention dangerous....

I'm just saying she has the potential. Just don't demonstrate it around her and everything's fine ^^;

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Oh sweet celestia... imagine the ungodly amount of questions she'll have when she meets Eclipse.....

[/QUOTE]
And Silver/Arc. I've been imagining that meeting for so long. Silver and Arc are masters of a very lost magical art.

KageYuuki said:
I'm just saying she has the potential. Just don't demonstrate it around her and everything's fine ^^;
She's pretty responsible. If told the dangers, I feel like she wouldn't practice it until she felt she truly needed it.

Shandragontear said:
Just woke up on the floor... Still surrounded by folded clothes. I'll just uh, get these in the morning. >.>
Nah just make a fort and sleep there.

Anyone ask why just say "don't be a jelous hater" lol

Because I've been obsessed with the song lately I think at some point we should created a scene where a mare can drop this song on a colt. xD

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought of something. Somepony should probably wake Shina up to get Konton to dispel the ring of fire around the forge so Tilly and Sparky can leave. xD

Eh probably xD Granted it's only been just a couple minutes since the battle ended, everyone just wants to sleep (And/or snuggle)

Loose debris from the final attack ide wager and I sent her a little farther away.

Its on of those..'because reasons ' moments.

I'll try and tie some ends up

Spyro is an odd one, the only thing that can truly heal his wounds fast is shadows, and his pain can really only be healed over time. Yeah healing magic can work on him, but it takes a lot of time for a wound of his to heal without shadows to help him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back