• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Speaking of, I need to figure out how to get Silver and Arc involved in that, otherwise I feel like they'd be left out. They have no family, no ride, no money to pay for anything with, no fancy clothes. All they have is their uniform and swords, and they don't even know the ball is happening.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Indicus' new theme song:
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
it's so sad, yet I can't stop laughing, what is wrong with me?

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Arc and Silver: "Literally everyone we've known: friends family and others, died around a thousand years ago. Many of them before our very eyes. Top that."

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Arc and Silver: "Literally everyone we've known: friends family and others, died around a thousand years ago. Many of them before our very eyes. Top that."
Assailant said:
Eclipse: "That's cute... Try [Remarks censored due to spoilers]"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Eclipse: "That's cute... Try [Remarks censored due to spoilers]"

[/QUOTE]
Arc and Silver: 0_0

Silver: Arc, get the bleach.

Arc: For your mind?

Silver: No, I'm feeling thirsty.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True, but he endured several thousand years of hell to get back to it.

[/QUOTE]
Not saying the guy doesn't deserve it. Just one (and probably the only) thing he has over Silver and Arc.

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
LOL Though Indicus did have a relationship but she died but that makes it even more ironic seeing as the singer used to be in a relationship as well

Just wait till the cast party if you want irony. Lol poor Indicus had a few ships sink before he even knew they left the harbor

I mean there was a giant magical explosion and a ship setting sail . . . *shrugs*

sense I am in a random mood (when am I not? lol)

aaanyway, sense we have at least 1 undertale fan I thought I would post this.

it's meh.. but play it more then once and it will be burned into your brain so bad you'll be humming it all day lol

[media]

[/media]

viska said:
sense I am in a random mood (when am I not? lol)
aaanyway, sense we have at least 1 undertale fan I thought I would post this.

it's meh.. but play it more then once and it will be burned into your brain so bad you'll be humming it all day lol

[media]

[/media]
I love that thing. My two favorite Undertale songs are [media]

[/media] and [media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back