• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

KageYuuki said:
Well Indicus oughta have fun with that xD (he has runes tattooed on his back)
But if Arc can feel it, he'll prob be wondering what's going down over there
It will be interesting to think about how Indicus's runes will react to being around so much potent magic

Unonemous said:
Cold, she straight up ditched him QQ
But, I had him follow what he heard her saying, something about going to a hill, I believe.
You uh . . . you don't wanna do that ^^; Unless you wanna eat dirt. Even the Two Sisters are struggling to stay standing from the sheer magic pressure in the air right now

Well, really, I've got nowhere else to be. And it'd be a bit dumb for him to just sit in the middle of town atm. At the least, he'd not be standing around any more.

@KageYuuki. Sorry to worry everyone but I'm on the way home now.

Turns out my brother has an infection in his aortic valve.

6 weeks of IV meds and a permanent pace maker will fix it. But I'm just glad he's ok now.

I haven't really slept in about 48 hrs for fear that if I slept too long I would lose him and not get to say good bye..

BUT things are ok now.

@One Mean Ghost

I got about another hour from Fairhope to get home (if this bus stays on time)

When I get back to my pc I'll catch up and then make that flake of a pony get his rump in gear.

But is there anything going on in the side archs (hate using that term but not sure what else to call em) I should know about ?

How on earth do you even get an infection there? Bleh, glad to hear he's going to be alright.

Not that I can really think of, they've been relatively self contained

Ok, thank you(<3)

Also isn't it funny how he gets taken to a hospital in a town called "Fairhope" lol

Just a bit of irony to make me smile(O:))

viska said:
@KageYuuki. Sorry to worry everyone but I'm on the way home now.
Turns out my brother has an infection in his aortic valve.

6 weeks of IV meds and a permanent pace maker will fix it. But I'm just glad he's ok now.

I haven't really slept in about 48 hrs for fear that if I slept too long I would lose him and not get to say good bye..

BUT things are ok now.

@One Mean Ghost

I got about another hour from Fairhope to get home (if this bus stays on time)

When I get back to my pc I'll catch up and then make that flake of a pony get his rump in gear.

But is there anything going on in the side archs (hate using that term but not sure what else to call em) I should know about ?
Glad to hear he he's ok!

viska said:
Fear and panic began to give way to another tearful but intimate moment as she rested her head to his and quietly announced
"..Eclipse..I love you."

As soon as those words escaped her lips the ancient goddess smiled warmly she saw her 'granddaughter' had grown up and discovered the true root of her power: her loving heart.

A blinding light suddenly radiated from the flutter pony as the power and reach of her healing aura grew ten fold.
[media]

[/media]

More randomness. So I do the nopoo thing for washing my hair (a baking soda water mixture to wash and an apple cider vinegar water mixture to condition.) And I think the people at the store might think I make cocaine because I buy so much baking soda. xD

Shandragontear said:
More randomness. So I do the nopoo thing for washing my hair (a baking soda water mixture to wash and an apple cider vinegar water mixture to condition.) And I think the people at the store might think I make cocaine because I buy so much baking soda. xD
This is why I just stick to Head and Shoulders.... *tosses my hair back*

Yes, I'm a guy and I have long hair....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]This is why I just stick to Head and Shoulders.... *tosses my hair back*
Yes, I'm a guy and I have long hair....

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but that stuff faded my pretty red dye out to fast. x.x

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True.... I don't dye my hair so I guess that's why it doesn't matter to me xD

[/QUOTE]
I have to dye mind red. That way bystanders know I'm crazy.

KageYuuki said:
Hey @Assailant
HOw'd Arc and Silver miss the giant explosion of magic? Or the fact the entire sky's a rainbow now? xD
Probably because I personally missed it.

Silver I can explain very easily. He's maintaining the rune, so he's looking down. Furthermore, he's an Earth Pony, so he's the least in tune with magic. The magic from the rune and the magic from the explosion just kinda felt the same in his mind.

Arc is a bit harder, though I could just say he's REALLY tired. Like he saw the explosion, and assumed he fell asleep for a moment.

Assailant said:
Probably because I personally missed it.
Silver I can explain very easily. He's maintaining the rune, so he's looking down. Furthermore, he's an Earth Pony, so he's the least in tune with magic. The magic from the rune and the magic from the explosion just kinda felt the same in his mind.

Arc is a bit harder, though I could just say he's REALLY tired. Like he saw the explosion, and assumed he fell asleep for a moment.
That was basically the magical equivalent of a nuke, complete with a dragon's roar, not to mention the sparkles floating down like snow. xD Earth pony or not, if you're on Hast you felt that.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]That was basically the magical equivalent of a nuke, complete with a dragon's roar, not to mention the sparkles floating down like snow. xD Earth pony or not, if you're on Hast you felt that.

[/QUOTE]
He's also really freaking tired, I might add.

The sparkles actually blend in with the effect of the healing rune. It glows green and releases white sparkles.

Runes are noisy, so he didn't hear the roar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back