• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Add a second family (allow more players)

• Yes. (Allow another family in this roleplay)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. (But start it in a different roleplay)

• No. (Fuck it ones enough)

• Mabey. (I'm to lazy to care)

• Total voters
"Yaaa!" Artorias smiled, as he walked out of Nekos room and to the door. "Me and Neko are going to the park !!" He yelled out to anyone in the house who might care. @jakobtatee

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I don't even know how to make a reply to that xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Well have your post take place after their(Veril and Iris') little love fest. Hahah)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I don't even know how to make a reply to that xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Well you're busy having dirty time with father.)

Iris, being whispered to by her husband carefully giggled in a hushed manner, gently nipping his ear and cooing into it. "Oh, don't be gentle-"

Hours later, or so, Iris appeared to be sprawled out on the bed, breathing heavily. Slowly, she sat up and stretched her limbs, remembering she had yet to get both herself and her husband ready to depart from the household. "Darling, get up. Get ready. I told the kids we were going out." Iris then shuffled her feet until she stood in the closet, grazing a curious look over her wardrobe.

(That good? xD )

Veril got up and got dressed in his regular apparel. He gave Iris' butt a squeeze as he walked by her, "Mkay." He put the furniture back in place away from the door. He turned and saw the bed was broken beyond repair. Veril thought to himself and mumbled, "I wonder if we should get one with steel framing...?" He shrugged. Veril, feeling rather great now, smiled at Iris "I'll be waiting downstairs." He left the door behind him open, despite Iris not being dressed in the slightest. He made his way to the backyard, moving rather quickly. Veril's dragon wings burst from his back and he stretched them out greatly. He let out a sigh of relief "Damn that feels good..." Veril chuckled. His wings folded behind him as he walked back inside and waited in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

Running at the wall Hairen jumped through the window shattering it to pieces as the glass fell scattered on the floor "I'm home" Hairen yelled out walking inside

Veril stood and looked at Hairen. "Welcome home." He plainly said. Veril turned back and continued rummaging through the fridge and eating whatever he could find. He seemed to be in a better mood than usual.

@TeraByte36G

"How were you all doing while I was gone" Hairen asked taking his hood off and rummaging his fingers through his hair

Hairen waved to Neko before drinking a bottle of water of water that was in his hoodie pocket. He moved the bottle away from his mouth to take a quick breath.

(Veril is in the kitchen alone. @TeraByte36G Change your posts so they make sense)

(@jakobtatee Edit your posts as well since neither you nor Artorias are within speaking distance or even within sight.)

Artorias walked out the door with Neko heading to the park. "Come on big brother you're a slowpoke." Artorias said in a jokeish tone. @jakobtatee

"Those two are as cheerful as ever" Hairen said as he walked around. Hairen saw the mess he made and thought he should clean it up so he went off to find something to clean it with.

Iris let out a sudden high pitched squeak once her cheeks were squeezed. Boy did he know how to please a lady. With blushed cheeks, Iris finally dressed herself and made her way downstairs, the back end of her dress of which looked slightly similar to her youngest daughter's, flowing graciously behind her with each step she took. Her silver/white strands of hair hung as it always did, poking at the corners of her crimson irises. She came downstairs to find a nisy, seemingly hungry husband digging through the fridge, and the children being about their business. Neko and Artorias, having left with each other from what she had heard. "Everyone ready?"

Hairen heard someone but didn't know who it was so he continued to look around for a broom. "Where could it be" Hairen sad confused still hunting for the broom.

Veril smiled at Iris upon seeing her. "Ready as I'll ever be." He gave Iris a loving kiss. Veril blinked at Iris before asking, "Where are we going exactly?" he laughed. Veril had an arm around Iris' waist, holding her. "Also, will there be food?" He asked her, still hungry. His wings were still folded behind him, one of them shifted slightly.

@Mashiro Shiina

jakobtatee said:
Neko chased after his brother. Once beside his brother he gets a happy grin
@Artorias
When Neko caught up to him Artorias stopped running "fine you win I can't run anymore, I spend to much time reading not enough exerciseing."

"Yea I'm out of shape too I guess. I go on walks sometimes but I'm normally doing nothing." Neko says. "So do you come to the park often?" Neko sakes his brother

@Artorias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No actually this would only be like my third time. You know me most of the time I'm to busy studying, reading or drawing." Artorias looked at the large park. Plenty of trails to bike and hike on a pond to the right and a playground in the middle and some tennis quarts in the far way. "So what do you wanna play"

@jakobtatee

"Umm I don't really know what I wanna play. I'm not really used to being outside and around people. So what do you wanna play?" Neko asked his brother

@Artorias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artorias spotted a white frisbe laying in the grass. He picked it up and walked back over to his brother. "How bout we play fridge." With that said he threw the frisbe twords Neko. @jakobtatee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back