• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Add a second family (allow more players)

• Yes. (Allow another family in this roleplay)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. (But start it in a different roleplay)

• No. (Fuck it ones enough)

• Mabey. (I'm to lazy to care)

• Total voters
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Iris' cheeks were fainted pink after he kissed her, a small, playful smile pulling at the corners of her lips. "Good." Iris thought for a few moments, before carefully poking his nose with her index finger due to how close he had pulled her. "Well. I wanted to go shopping with the entire family for new clothes-" Iris allowed for her statement to fall short after hearing his next question, which had caused her to giggle. "Of course there will be food."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Iris' cheeks were fainted pink after he kissed her, a small, playful smile pulling at the corners of her lips. "Good." Iris thought for a few moments, before carefully poking his nose with her index finger due to how close he had pulled her. "Well. I wanted to go shopping with the entire family for new clothes-" Iris allowed for her statement to fall short after hearing his next question, which had caused her to giggle. "Of course there will be food."

[/QUOTE]
"Something tells me it will just be our daughters and us..." Veril turned to look at the door where his two sons ran out. "I don't mind I guess. I'll just hang out and flirt with cute female clerks." Veril joked teasingly, nudging Iris. He had a feeling she would get him back in some way for that joke, but to him it was totally worth it. Veril held Iris closer to himself and pecked her on the cheek. He continued to wait until the rest of the kids were ready.

(I'm so sorry that I've been so late on this. This weekend is incredibly busy for me.)

In answer to Ezra's question, Kassandra merely revealed a shrug. The blonde wasn't much of a person for fashion. To be frank, she didn't care at all about what she wore. The spirit, however, preferred to look at least semi-nice, because she believed that to feel better and perform better able anything, one had to dress nice as well. She looked over her sister's clothing, gazing over her sleeping wear. "If you w-would like. You would feel better about t-today as well if you dressed in s-something more... Appropriate for g-going out." Kassandra said, trying not to sound too critical. She didn't want to come off as rude by merely expressing her own opinion.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Elizabeth smiled at her mother's reaction, as Iris has continued and finished brushing her hair. She then stripped her daughter of her sleeping garments and helped her with the current dress she had chosen to wear. After dressing Elizabeth, Iris ran the brush through her hair again, before tying in a bow matching the hue of the child's light blue eyes. The mother then told her to check on her sisters to assure them being ready, her then leaving her daughter after a quick kiss on the forehead. Elizabeth hopped off her bed after her mother had left, as she walked down the hallway to Ezra's room, after peeking into Kassandra's and seeing that she wasn't there. She found herself into Ezra's room to see both older girls on the bed.

"Mommy says to get ready." she said, merely peeking her head through the doorway. Elizabeth then went down the hall and made her way down the stairs and sat herself onto the couch in the living room, kicking her legs and awaiting for everyone to be done. She quickly found herself bored, about half an hour going by before her parents left their room. Her father left the room first, and Elizabeth then jumped off the couch and hugged his legs, Iris soon leaving the room as well.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
(I'm so sorry that I've been so late on this. This weekend is incredibly busy for me.)
In answer to Ezra's question, Kassandra merely revealed a shrug. The blonde wasn't much of a person for fashion. To be frank, she didn't care at all about what she wore. The spirit, however, preferred to look at least semi-nice, because she believed that to feel better and perform better able anything, one had to dress nice as well. She looked over her sister's clothing, gazing over her sleeping wear. "If you w-would like. You would feel better about t-today as well if you dressed in s-something more... Appropriate for g-going out." Kassandra said, trying not to sound too critical. She didn't want to come off as rude by merely expressing her own opinion.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Elizabeth smiled at her mother's reaction, as Iris has continued and finished brushing her hair. She then stripped her daughter of her sleeping garments and helped her with the current dress she had chosen to wear. After dressing Elizabeth, Iris ran the brush through her hair again, before tying in a bow matching the hue of the child's light blue eyes. The mother then told her to check on her sisters to assure them being ready, her then leaving her daughter after a quick kiss on the forehead. Elizabeth hopped off her bed after her mother had left, as she walked down the hallway to Ezra's room, after peeking into Kassandra's and seeing that she wasn't there. She found herself into Ezra's room to see both older girls on the bed.

"Mommy says to get ready." she said, merely peeking her head through the doorway. Elizabeth then went down the hall and made her way down the stairs and sat herself onto the couch in the living room, kicking her legs and awaiting for everyone to be done. She quickly found herself bored, about half an hour going by before her parents left their room. Her father left the room first, and Elizabeth then jumped off the couch and hugged his legs, Iris soon leaving the room as well.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER
Veril picked up Elizabeth and held her, smiling at her. "How's my big girl doing?" He asked, kissing her on the cheek and holding her more. Veril coddled and gave a lot of attention to his youngest daughter. "You look so pretty right now." Veril complimented her. He squished his face against hers, being very cuddly.

Neko caught the frisbee and tossed back too him. "The fresh air feels nice I guess" he said to his brother

(Sorry was at church)

@Artorias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artorias cought the Frisbee and tossed it back but this time higher and farther. He seemed to be focused but happy at the same time. @jakobtatee

Neko jumped to catch the frisbee before it got away from him. He threw the frisbee high, so that even if his brother jumped he wouldn't be able to reach it.

@Artorias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That's to high !!" Artorias ran after it as it was flying threw the air. (Time to use magic I guess) Artorias saw a golden retriever and its owner not to far away. "Puppy catch that. The golden retriever bolted and cought the Frisbee in its mouth giving it back to Artorias then returning to its master. " Payback time." Artorias threw it faster higher and farther this time.

Artorias said:
"That's to high !!" Artorias ran after it as it was flying threw the air. (Time to use magic I guess) Artorias saw a golden retriever and its owner not to far away. "Puppy catch that. The golden retriever bolted and cought the Frisbee in its mouth giving it back to Artorias then returning to its master. " Payback time." Artorias threw it faster higher and farther this time.
neko grew his wings and hovered above the ground to catch the frisbee. he then proceeded throw the frisbee fast and hard at his brother. then he whistled and the wind started to blow. the wind blew the frisbee higher just before his brother could catch it

@Artorias

Artorias grabbed a stone and tossed it at the Frisbee knocking it out of the air and into his hands. He noticed Nekos wings he hasn't actually seen them before. "Wow cool" Since Neko was in the air, Artorias threw it low. @jakobtatee

Damian walked in the way of the two. Neko threw the frisbee not knowing Damian was there. Bonk. "Ow",said Damian," that hurt you idiot!" Neko looked at Damian's hurt head and his face in surprise."Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Neko said still realizing what was happening."It's OK. I was going inside to meet everyone. You must be Neko, I'm Damian. Nice to see you." He rubbed his head while he quickly walked into the manor.

Neko noticed artorias had thrown the frisbee low so he whistled and the wind blew it up so he could catch. neko then threw the frisbee straight at his brother. he threw it as fast and hard as he could.

@Artorias

[QUOTE="ghost of past]Damian walked in the way of the two. Neko threw the frisbee not knowing Damian was there. Bonk. "Ow",said Damian," that hurt you idiot!" Neko looked at Damian's hurt head and his face in surprise."Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Neko said still realizing what was happening."It's OK. I was going inside to meet everyone. You must be Neko, I'm Damian. Nice to see you." He rubbed his head while he quickly walked into the manor.

[/QUOTE]
Wow so much god-modding, no controlling other peoples charecters

Artorias caught the Frisbee but the friction from the speed of the through caused it to spin and give his hands a slight burn. "Fly and don't stop" Artorias said to the Frisbee layering his voice with heavy charmspeak." He threw the Frisbee at a deadly speed. "Give up now." Artorias yelled with a smile.

@jakobtatee

Artorias looked at the other kid, his emotions faded away. He turned to the boy "No you can't know leave us be" The. Artorias turned his foucus back to Neko becoming seemingly happy again.

@jakobtatee

"That's fine I understand you want to be together playing Frisbee. Sorry." Damian said in a gloomy like way and walked into the manor slowly and wobbly.

Toru played in a field rolling in the grass and laughing, she dropped for a moment to sniff some flowers before picking a couple to give to peri when she went back home.

After Damian said hi to all of the Fantasy family, he bummed into a girl named Toru."Oh,I am very sorry. I am Damian, who are you?"he said.

"well i would give up but it seems we dont have anything to play with." neko said to his brother as he looked up. he waited for the frisbee to pass over him, and as it did, he let out a sonic scream that shattered the frisbee into a thousand pieces. "bet you didnt see that one coming did ya" he asked his little brother.

@Artorias

Peri decided to have a bit of a lazy day today. After all, she did run 5 Kilometers on the treadmill yesterday. She pulled back the bookcase and accessed her vast collection of Doctor Who DVD's, all stacked in chronological order. "I'm in the mood for the 4th Doctor today." Peri said as she had to jump to get her DVD. She wasn't particularly tall, even in heels she had to go tiptoe. She turned on the television as she tried to figure out how to make the DVD Player work. "Stupid thing, why are there so many fiddly buttons..." Peri sighed, fishing her phone out from under the cushion, calling Toru. Peri could barely work an egg-timer. @LunaCrosby

"I'm To" she began saying before her phone ringing, she checked the caller Id and saw it said Perri "sorry I gotta answer this" she said before answering "yes oerri?" She asked with a smile which she couldn't see over the phone. @GimmickPuppet @ghost of past

"Toru, the DVD Player is being evil. How do I make it open so I can watch Doctor Who on it? Also on the way home could you pick up some more chocolate truffles? I'll pay you back the money plus 2 dollars for doing it..." The older sister said, bribing her sister shamelessly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Thanks! See you later Toru!" Peri said cheerfully as she put the DVD in, placing a truffle in her mouth. Now it was time to relax and chill. She went into the kitchen and got a glass of milk, she began to drink it. "I think I might go swimming later."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back