Murder: The Ties that Bind

In a completely unrelated topic, I'm thinkin' about making a Pulp Fiction RP. Maybe I could make it as another Murder Event after rainbowwave makes his. Or maybe I should just make a simple Pulp Fiction RP where misery doesn't happen every minute. But wait, it's Pulp Fiction... Nawl, I don't know

[QUOTE="The Gil]In a completely unrelated topic, I'm thinkin' about making a Pulp Fiction RP. Maybe I could make it as another Murder Event after rainbowwave makes his. Or maybe I should just make a simple Pulp Fiction RP where misery doesn't happen every minute. But wait, it's Pulp Fiction... Nawl, I don't know

[/QUOTE]
That's possible. Hell, I've got an idea--we'll all throw out ideas for the next Murder event after RainbowWave's--every player can vote which one should be next. Thoughts? Oh, and do you think you can handle +30 or +40 or even +50 people in an RP?

Akibahara said:
That's possible. Hell, I've got an idea--we'll all throw out ideas for the next Murder event after RainbowWave's--every player can vote which one should be next. Thoughts? Oh, and do you think you can handle +30 or +40 or even +50 people in an RP?
Hell yeah. Besides, I could get a sub-GM for my school hours

Xibilation said:
I think I should have Ariel meet Ariana Grande :3 after all, that's how I imagine what Ariel looks like
Oh sure, you can meet her. It'd be like talking to a brick wall, though.

Akibahara said:
(( You won't die either, the final traitor has been caught. Everyone will be "un-banished" by the next round. )) 

(( I think Bertha is still running--but an update will come soon-ish. In the meantime, I'd suggest exploring the Cabin. ))
Sounds good, Aki. @Cressy If you're around before the update let's go explore the cabin! :D

THE CARNIVAL CRUISE OF CROSSED WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF EVERYONE HAD FOUGHT FOR THE CRUISE SHIP LIKE ARIEL VOTED FOR BUT NOOOO

Btw, here's the link about that Pulp Fiction RP, was just checking interesting. http://www.rpnation.com/threads/pulp-fiction-based-rp.57083/

Before I actually making a murder event based on it, I was thinking that I should test my abilities as a GM, which I never did, but I'll try to make it as "fun" as possible. But as I said, this RP I'm making now is just like a mini-RP to see my general score as a GM

Aki is taking too long to reply... There's some serious shit going on in that beach house.

Incoming end: Bigby walks behind Emiya. "So, you found out the true. We fables have been ruling the world during this whole time. We used our power to forge the Illuminati society. We rose higher upon the world to make it brighter, clearer. We tried to hide ourselves in the shadows while we talked with the world great leaders. We threatened them, to make them scared, to make them do exactly what we told'em to do. And I, was sent here to burn this place to ashes. We made mistakes, gave up some things to Umbrella that we shouldn't, and now I'm the one who must make it right. But now... You've found out. I'm sorry, but I cannot let you leave this place".

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD

[QUOTE="The Gil]Aki is taking too long to reply... There's some serious shit going on in that beach house.
Incoming end: Bigby walks behind Emiya. "So, you found out the true. We fables have been ruling the world during this whole time. We used our power to forge the Illuminati society. We rose higher upon the world to make it brighter, clearer. We tried to hide ourselves in the shadows while we talked with the world great leaders. We threatened them, to make them scared, to make them do exactly what we told'em to do. And I, was sent here to burn this place to ashes. We made mistakes, gave up some things to Umbrella that we shouldn't, and now I'm the one who must make it right. But now... You've found out. I'm sorry, but I cannot let you leave this place".

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD

[/QUOTE]
I'm responding fewlio!

Akibahara said:
INCORRECT.

The object laughed like the bastard it was, it echoed throughout the Cabin—a mysterious dark force fueled the entity. It knew Emiya answered incorrectly, and soon enough, he'd learn that, too.

Out of nowhere, Emiya felt a sharp pain radiate from his groin, a fleshy mass grew from his left testicle, expanding to the size of a grapefruit. If the assassin pulled his pants up, glancing down, his scrotum turned a bright purple hue, one testicle frighteningly bigger than the other. I'm sorry, Emiya, but you've gained [TESTICULAR CANCER.] Try again?
WTF?!

My cat is creeping me the fuck out. His ears are completely covered in baby ticks and they're falling off of him like crazy and *shivers*

Xibilation said:
My cat is creeping me the fuck out. His ears are completely covered in baby ticks and they're falling off of him like crazy and *shivers*
OH GOD BURN IT.

Cressy said:
Solaire set her down on the wheel chair an continued running towards bertha and Ariel in to the mansion
((OK wtf happened in kinda lost xD ))
Well, according to Ariel, Bertha ran off with her... and the Neo-Nemesis isn't chasing them anymore. Sooo.... the danger we were in is no more? Idk. xD I say we explore the cabin! Or if you're not up for it. We can just wait for teh update~ ^_^

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Well, according to Ariel, Bertha ran off with her... and the Neo-Nemesis isn't chasing them anymore. Sooo.... the danger we were in is no more? Idk. xD I say we explore the cabin! Or if you're not up for it. We can just wait for teh update~ ^_^

[/QUOTE]
CABIN FUN TIMES 
What about the woman dressed in military uniform? we talked to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back