Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Yeah! My post has been ignored by Aki-san as it came at the end of a page :'( I hate those.

[/QUOTE]
Woops! Wat did you say? Oh wait, nevermind. I just scrolled back. xD Dun worry, you'll see what it is by the next round. Chaos will ensure! Though, I must say, this round is one of my top favs. <,< 
Back!!!

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7547-jayjay/ said:
@JayJay[/URL]
Uh oh Ellie... about to beat up and Elsa is weak and in a wheelchair. xD So much for being a lot of help...
Ellie having literally the time of her life and still about to get murdered...

#NoOneLikesEllie #TheStruggleIsReal #Trending

JayJay said:
Be glad it's not Black Rebecca
I've just imagined Rebecca Black with a big afro 

Akibahara said:
(( I can't say, but it involves a major conspiracy theory that's about to be proven true. xD At least, in this RP. ))
Yes, Lady Gaga will at least reveal the hidden panel behind her meat and then tell us all that she's the one who spread the virus (obviously) and then she pushes a button, the island blows up, some will escape, the world gets fucked, Wesker starts to sniff cocaine and dies overdosed and there you go, happy ending.

Aki seems to be forgetting that Bertha is still in the room with Ariel where the little redhead got it on with Morgan freeman.

And here I was thinking that Ellie, Clementine and Luke were straight

tumblr_mix6pqlbli1qir88ko7_250.gif

Though, I had my doubts about Dwayne Johnson

[QUOTE="The Gil]And here I was thinking that Ellie, Clementine and Luke were straight
tumblr_mix6pqlbli1qir88ko7_250.gif

Though, I had my doubts about Dwayne Johnson

[/QUOTE]
youtu.be/YU0qz-dJna8?t=2m21s

[QUOTE="The Gil]I probably should have played it for more than half an hour
COS THIS GAME JUST GOT 10 TIMES MORE INTERESTING

[/QUOTE]
The Last of Us or it's DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back