Murder: The Ties that Bind

JayJay said:
Both of em have such a good story tho
but DLC is better cuz it's aaaaaall Ellie
Yeah, it's ALLLLLLLL of her.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

[QUOTE="The Gil]I haven't played either of them.
BUT LOOK, THEY KISS

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! That was totally important to the story and wasn't just a random thing in the DLC because Naughty Dog wanted publicity or something like that... Right?

Right, I mean, Ellie just had to lesbian, psst, obviously!

Btw, I really hate DLCs. Just hearing the word make my balls go up my belly and my eyebrows go mad. Just saying that for a bazillion bucks I should get all that the game has to offer.

*looks at Mass Effect 3*

[QUOTE="The Gil]Right, I mean, Ellie just had to lesbian, psst, obviously!
Btw, I really hate DLCs. Just hearing the word make my balls go up my belly and my eyebrows go mad. Just saying that for a bazillion bucks I should get all that the game has to offer.

*looks at Mass Effect 3*

[/QUOTE]
Yep, I hate DLCs too. The only thing that I think was a good DLC were one of Skyrim's additions and Undead Nightmare, as they were pretty much brand new games.

SuperChocoMilk said:
Yep, I hate DLCs too. The only thing that I think was a good DLC were one of Skyrim's additions and Undead Nightmare, as they were pretty much brand new games.
Yeah, it's cool on those cases. But there's some that are like: "OH HEY YALL, HERE'S A COUPLE QUESTS/MISSIONS/OBJECTIVES/GAMEPLAY STUFF WE COULD HAVE ADDED IN THE GAME BUT WE WANTED TO MAKE MORE MONEY, SO BUY IT ALL YOU FANCY NERDS!".

[QUOTE="The Gil]Yeah, it's cool on those cases. But there's some that are like: "OH HEY YALL, HERE'S A COUPLE QUESTS/MISSIONS/OBJECTIVES/GAMEPLAY STUFF WE COULD HAVE ADDED IN THE GAME BUT WE WANTED TO MAKE MORE MONEY, SO BUY IT ALL YOU FANCY NERDS!".

[/QUOTE]
*quickly looks at most mobile games*

filty casuls

While everybody else is doing interesting stuff, Bigby is trying to get laid with Lady Gaga.

Yeah, go Bigby, let everybody screw themselves while you're getting some.

Fucking asshole...

Dallas and Vi kiss didn't ended up as I expected. It lacked too much on the grabbing tits question. Besides, FUCKING HOLD HER AND KISS HER LIKE A PRINCESS, DALLAS

[QUOTE="The Gil]Dallas and Vi kiss didn't ended up as I expected. It lacked too much on the grabbing tits question. Besides, FUCKING HOLD HER AND KISS HER LIKE A PRINCESS, DALLAS

[/QUOTE]

248547-payday2header.jpg

"Let's get tits..."​

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Dang it. I didn't get to look for the hidden political celebs yet. xD

[/QUOTE]
I wanted Ariel to meet a political celeb too Dx

Fiiiiine~ >_< I'm off today, so I'll be online all day except the hour I hit the gym. I'll NPC Ariana Grande and y'all can continue the search for the political celebs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back