Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="The Gil]I don't see what you wrote

[/QUOTE]
Tapatalk says it got posted, but I'll try closing it out and opening it back up to see if it'll post.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, WTF? THE SHOT DIDN'T ALMOST RIPPED MY ARM OFF, THAT WOULD BE SOME SERIOUS SHIT. It was a TMP bullet, so the bullet just got lodged, like a normal bullet wound ;-;

[QUOTE="The Gil]WOAH WOAH WOAH, WTF? THE SHOT DIDN'T ALMOST RIPPED MY ARM OFF, THAT WOULD BE SOME SERIOUS SHIT. It was a TMP bullet, so the bullet just got lodged, like a normal bullet wound ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Shit, I was thinking of a rocket launcher ;-; EDITINNGGGG

I FINALLY replied. My family was making me watch a show so I was just slowly typing my reply the whole time half distracted by them. So long as nobody came and joined Elsa, my looooong post shouldn't need to be edited. xD But if I did miss something then let me know and I'll edit it in.

JayJay said:
// Come on people, start dying.
// Valar morghulis
B-But if we all die there's nobody left to be in the epilogues... xD I wanna see some epic deaths, but also some awesome epilogues.

Ellie's death though. ;_;

Again! xD *sniffle*

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]B-But if we all die there's nobody left to be in the epilogues... xD I wanna see some epic deaths, but also some awesome epilogues.
Ellie's death though. ;_;

Again! xD *sniffle*

[/QUOTE]
Dandy and Spy both just died... And Katniss.... And Ellie..... And other people I think (I've only skimmed)

Me watching this roleplay right now:

ih017078.jpg

Fuck! I want to roleplay but I have to deal with some personal issues! I'm losing all the fucking action! FUCK

*rapidly hitting x + o buttons* xD Gah, I must pause for the night. *hits pause button on my game controller* I'm too tired to go on. Elsa can just wait right there for the moment and I will be back first thing tomorrow! *eager* Night! Good luck with all your battles fellas and may the force be with you! :)

Woah, I missed a ton of stuff! What happened after I left Dallas, Clem and Vi close to Solaire, and where's Claire?

[QUOTE="The Gil]Woah, I missed a ton of stuff! What happened after I left Dallas, Clem and Vi close to Solaire, and where's Claire?

[/QUOTE]
So, so, so, so, so much...

Yeah. Spy transformed into a giant fucking badass. Solaire x Elsa Romance. Adam x Annie Romance. Claire vs Jill battle, Solaire kicked Wesker's ass. Spy headshotted Nicholai, Giant explosions, Anna died.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah. Spy transformed into a giant fucking badass. Solaire x Elsa Romance. Adam x Annie Romance. Claire vs Jill battle, Solaire kicked Wesker's ass. Spy headshotted Nicholai, Giant explosions, Anna died.
Yeah, I've still managed to see to see Solaire roundhouse kicking Wesker, but happened to Dallas?

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Elsa used to have gleeful fantasies of him dying to cheer herself up when she was trapped at the facility. xD

[/QUOTE]
Wesker is going to appear as a character in the future Murder events. > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back