Murder: The Ties that Bind

Xibilation said:
I'm posting as soon as I get access to a computer.... Ariel's epilogue will be different from the others~
Have Bertha in your epilogue! > :D No one killed her. :o

Okay so I tried this photoshop thing but it's not really good xD

I got in as many characters as I could fit in, focussing on the ones most active

I tried to get the red spy in but the image was corrupt or something and there was no room left either :c sorry

zjgsxaI.jpg

JayJay said:
I got in as many characters as I could fit in, focussing on the ones most active

I tried to get the red spy in but the image was corrupt or something and there was no room left either :c sorry

zjgsxaI.jpg
Zis. Vas gut, mein freund. 
I'm actually thinking of pairing Doc and Donut now. Since they are sort of a pair.

//

JayJay said:

zjgsxaI.jpg
((That's awesome, and it's ok if Spy isn't in it))

[QUOTE="The Gil]So, wut's happening now?

[/QUOTE]
I'm talking to Rainbow. 
He said the sign-up thread will be up in two and a half hours.

Cool for the people who made their character get in their right world, but I was thinking about staying with Bigby in case the next RP involves several different stuff again.

"On the other side of the portal, Bigby found himself in a weird place. A light-grey hallway with some high-tech gadgets spreaded across it. He walked towards a circular window and looked outside. There it was... Space. "MOTHERFUCKING SHIT", Bigby yelled."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back