Murder: The Ties that Bind

RainbowWave said:
Looks cool :D I never seen Doctor Who.
Hehe he's pretty cool. He's my favorite dude from the show. You should totally watch it! It's awesome! But anyhow, just so you know, when the Doctor dies he has this alien ability called regeneration where he heals himself, but is revived as a new person (with all the same memories. He's basically the same person with a new face). Should this ability be eliminated? Or could I keep it and that can be my way of reviving if I die? xD

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Hehe he's pretty cool. He's my favorite dude from the show. You should totally watch it! It's awesome! But anyhow, just so you know, when the Doctor dies he has this alien ability called regeneration where he heals himself, but is revived as a new person (with all the same memories. He's basically the same person with a new face). Should this ability be eliminated? Or could I keep it and that can be my way of reviving if I die? xD

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.....no, don't remove it. Though, what happens if his blown to pieces? the same thing?

Can I change my character to a certain Doc Brown, just to tie it somewhat into this one? It's fine if you want absolutely no references to any other and this one is just it's own thing, it's just to me with the whole Multiverse aspect of the roleplay, all the events would be sort of somewhat tied together, but not entirely together. Just small references between different roleplays and stuff. You guys don't have to do it that way, it's just an extremely tiny suggestion. :P

RainbowWave said:
Hmm.....no, don't remove it. Though, what happens if his blown to pieces? the same thing?
@RainbowWave

No, I don't think he'd survive being blown to bits. His body has to be in tact for him to regenerate. The Doctor's race is called a Time Lord. And Time Lords can only regenerate a certain amount of times. My character is the 10th regeneration. I'm pretty sure each time lord has about 13 regenerations. So he can't die too much more before he's gone for good. xD And so far only up to doctor 11 has appeared on the show. So I'd rather him not die more than once. Doctor 12's season will air this fall, but I don't know his personality so I wouldn't be able to play him. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperChocoMilk said:
Can I change my character to a certain Doc Brown, just to tie it somewhat into this one? It's fine if you want absolutely no references to any other and this one is just it's own thing, it's just to me with the whole Multiverse aspect of the roleplay, all the events would be sort of somewhat tied together, but not entirely together. Just small references between different roleplays and stuff. You guys don't have to do it that way, it's just an extremely tiny suggestion. :P
If you change your character to Doc Brown, he must duo up with Ernest P Worrell... >_>

1158092069_4990.jpg

"Gee Vern, I dunno, the multiverse? It seems mighty dangerous!"​

SuperChocoMilk said:
Oh my gods. Do it! :D

I blame the moderator for banning Aki. 
It probably screwed something up and disallowed all of us from doing anything in the community.

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]Ugh... This sucks... ;_; I don't want to be punished for Aki breaking a rule. xD I didn't do anything wrong!

[/QUOTE]
Sssssssshhhhh you'll get banned too if you say anything.

I'm being good. lol. :) I'm just sad the thread doesn't work anymore. xD But oh well. Guess all we do is wait and see what happens now. *turns on TV* :3 
Well, guys, I talked to Ricia the mod, and she informed me that our threads are closed for good. That scene that Aki posted was way against the rules and said our thread sort of looked a mess so it was better off closed. Just thought I'd let y'all know what was going on. Pass the message along!

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]I'm being good. lol. :) I'm just sad the thread doesn't work anymore. xD But oh well. Guess all we do is wait and see what happens now. *turns on TV* :3 
Well, guys, I talked to Ricia the mod, and she informed me that our threads are closed for good. That scene that Aki posted was way against the rules and said our thread sort of looked a mess so it was better off closed. Just thought I'd let y'all know what was going on. Pass the message along!

[/QUOTE]
............................................................................................... 

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Hmm maybe I could hold a murder event then... :3

[/QUOTE]
Host dat shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back