• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But having Akainu there would have been sick af and scary he takes no shit

But having Akainu there would have been sick af and scary he takes no shit
I can see that. Sorry if I'm not responsive by the way, I'm busy trying to finish the lore so perhaps I can create the main RP thread today. I'm almost done.

Great! Actually I wanted to ask this would Ace be in a rejuvenation tank or resting on a bed in the medical bay? Just for my post when Luffy eventually gets there.

Great! Actually I wanted to ask this would Ace be in a rejuvenation tank or resting on a bed in the medical bay? Just for my post when Luffy eventually gets there.
Whichever one is more comfortable with you, I'm fine with either one.

Whichever one is more comfortable with you, I'm fine with either one.
Considering he’s there for a week and he’s back from the dead with a wound like his. I feel the rejuvenation tank would be better ans more appropriate for his burn but damn I can see them having to deal with him awakening up screaming from the horrible pain so yeah it’s hell for both sides. Heh tbh won’t make a difference to Luffy it’s Ace and an emotional moment.

BOOM! Done with the Lore Thread, I sat myself down and forced my hyperactive mind to finish it :]
I may or may not create the main thread in a few hours so yea

At least Morpheus meets the nicest guy if I do say so myself. ;w;

I can see it tbh lol.

I know Somnia works alone I’m just saying a lot of what ifs. Akainu is the serious type who get shit done. We established his cruelty. I see him despising taking orders from Apnea. Lol I get the feeling he would kill him if given the chance. He IS NOT dumb though to deal that. I have a head canon a look from him would just be enough to send fear of hell. He does have one of the deadliest devil fruits. He won’t regret anything
Lol, Apnea really likes being Somnia's right-hand man.
BOOM! Done with the Lore Thread, I sat myself down and forced my hyperactive mind to finish it :]
I may or may not create the main thread in a few hours so yea
The man, the myth, the legend, Ever herself!
I'm so excited to finally get the RP started! ^^

Me too! Once I'm back from a short break I'll create the thread. TBH this is starting a lot sooner than I anticipated but eh-

With Akainu he just follows the five elders orders.. there’s some speculation in the one piece Reddit he hates them and is going to betray them. Wouldn’t be surprised. I can see it him making it quick

Me too! Once I'm back from a short break I'll create the thread. TBH this is starting a lot sooner than I anticipated but eh-
Let's gooo! And I think it's just because you were thinking about how your squirrel brain wouldn't hunker down and get things done lmao

I might send Luffy to tails and Rock if he’s in the forest group.

I might send Luffy to tails and Rock if he’s in the forest group.
Well, if we do end up having Tails and Rock in the route of forests, that would be fine with me. Although the topic of the routes is still something we have to discuss with everyone else.

I'm not sure which way my two will end up going, but if anyone is interested in possibly having Ann or Aelius around one of their characters I am more than happy to discuss in advance ^^

I'm not sure which way my two will end up going, but if anyone is interested in possibly having Ann or Aelius around one of their characters I am more than happy to discuss in advance ^^
I might keep Aelius in mind for any future interactions with Ace once he’s awake and better and leaves the medical bay. Aelius had grown on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back