• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel as if the Hunter is just going to be somewhat confused most of the time when glancing at everyone else, especially when using his Insight to glance at things that aren’t typically easily seen (or seen at all). That and seeing whatever new technologies to be confused about as well
Hence the magic of multifandom, everyone is ~mildly confused~ by everyone else.
Lana: *slaps rim of Summoning Gate* This bad boy can summon so many killer chickens.

AHHHH! I would love to see that relationship between them. Lana would try her best to make Stone-Face over here crack a smile.

Not really, although I guess he could desire being as confident and strong-willed as Sonic.

Rock: *realizes he can't dream* A- *disappears into the void*
Byleth: *mildly concerned*

It would take a while, but Byleth may just bless her with a grin lighting up his features.

Then there's your answer, lol.
AND LISTEN OKAY- we'll just say for the sake of the plot Rock can experience a sort of simulation dream when he's recharging or something, okay? I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK INTO THE SEMANTICS-

Forevermore Forevermore Compared to the Twelve Kizuki's Lower Moon one Enmu who's Blood demon art is to put his enemies to sleep and to control their dreams ,I wonder if Somnia will prove herself to be a far more dangerous foe to both Zenitsu and Nezuko.

Forevermore Forevermore Compared to the Twelve Kizuki's Lower Moon one Enmu who's Blood demon art is to put his enemies to sleep and to control their dreams ,I wonder if Somnia will prove herself to be a far more dangerous foe to both Zenitsu and Nezuko.
She is indeed very evil, to not only want to destroy her brother's kingdom and let nightmares reign supreme, but to break the boundaries between dreams and reality, allowing nightmares to materialize into life.

Out of all the one piece canons I’m seeing Akainu saying he regrets nothing.

She is indeed very evil, to not only want to destroy her brother's kingdom and let nightmares reign supreme, but to break the boundaries between dreams and reality, allowing nightmares to materialize into life.
lucky for her it’s not gear 5 Luffy cause she’ll regret it trust me at the point he’s breaking reality

I know Somnia works alone if she didn’t I can see her choosing Akainu.. cause of his rather brutal and cruel methods.

Funny he’s the dog of the world government if she didn’t work alone he’d be her dog. Akainu literally means red dog in Japanese.

Yeah I know red dog is a name for him owning the magma devil fruit still..

Funny he’s the dog of the world government if she didn’t work alone he’d be her dog. Akainu literally means red dog in Japanese.
Idk why but reading this made me think of Dr Evil and his hairless cat-
giphy.gif

Somnia already has a giant talking raven as a sort of "sidekick", but still-

giphy.gif

Heh lmao Akainu is feared for his extreme beliefs and his devil fruit he won’t need a side kick. Though he hasn’t done much since the paramount war.

Admirals are top tier. I think he has mastery over all forms of haki throw that with Akainu who doesn’t stop until he carries his goal.. is a dangerous combo.. just ask Ace.

giphy.gif

Every member of the Demon Slayer Corps has a Messenger crow assigned to them,except for Zenitsu who got a messenger sparrow.

Every member of the Demon Slayer Corps has a Messenger crow assigned to them,except for Zenitsu who got a messenger sparrow.
One Piece has those mail albatrosses that delivers newspapers across the world. Heck the chief of the newspaper company is anthropomorphic albatross called Morgans.

Gm lads, lassies, and lassos ^^
Me using Joker as a plot point even when I'm not rping him. I really never will escape his influence LMAO
There's no escape from Ren. Ever.
Byleth: *mildly concerned*

It would take a while, but Byleth may just bless her with a grin lighting up his features.

Then there's your answer, lol.
AND LISTEN OKAY- we'll just say for the sake of the plot Rock can experience a sort of simulation dream when he's recharging or something, okay? I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK INTO THE SEMANTICS-
I love how Byleth is just *a tad* concerned for Lana's well-being XD

Y-yes please-

And I guess it is lmfao
Dr. Light really do be trying to make him into a real boy lol
giphy.gif

Oh, Apnea? I like how we already headcanoned him having a cockney british accent lmao, especially since Somnia is so deviously elegant.

Hello everyone! :]

Y-yes please-

And I guess it is lmfao
Well, I mean, we already know Lana's letting Hylia take the wheel when she decides to use the Summoning Gate in battle.
Oh, Apnea? I like how we already headcanoned him having a cockney british accent lmao, especially since Somnia is so deviously elegant.
Apnea: " 'a! Honest, guv! Yer wee tossers think that yor'll cop yor smarmy 'ands on the Relic, isit? Morpheus right must be on 'is last legs if 'e chose yer morons ter be 'is champions, guv! Am I right, Empress, isit?"
Somnia: "Indeed, Apnea, my sweet. Positively dreadful."

Hello everyone! :]

Well, I mean, we already know Lana's letting Hylia take the wheel when she decides to use the Summoning Gate in battle.

Apnea: " 'a! Honest, guv! Yer wee tossers think that yor'll cop yor smarmy 'ands on the Relic, isit? Morpheus right must be on 'is last legs if 'e chose yer morons ter be 'is champions, guv! Am I right, Empress, isit?"
Somnia: "Indeed, Apnea, my sweet. Positively dreadful."
Well, you're right, but still XD

I- I loved that way too much, oh my lord. We just need a scratchy sort of voice for Apnea and a silky one for Somnia, I can hear them now istg-

I finished putting together the 'backstory' part of the lore...I still have to do the geography, the creatures, what can and can't happen to the champions on their journeys...woe is me. I'll try and keep going as much as I can today qwq

Gm lads, lassies, and lassos ^^

There's no escape from Ren. Ever.

Y-yes please-

And I guess it is lmfao

I can see it tbh lol.

I know Somnia works alone I’m just saying a lot of what ifs. Akainu is the serious type who get shit done. We established his cruelty. I see him despising taking orders from Apnea. Lol I get the feeling he would kill him if given the chance. He IS NOT dumb though to deal that. I have a head canon a look from him would just be enough to send fear of hell. He does have one of the deadliest devil fruits. He won’t regret anything

I can see it tbh lol.

I know Somnia works alone I’m just saying a lot of what ifs. Akainu is the serious type who get shit done. We established his cruelty. I see him despising taking orders from Apnea. Lol I get the feeling he would kill him if given the chance. He IS NOT dumb though to deal that. I have a head canon a look from him would just be enough to send fear of hell. He does have one of the deadliest devil fruits. He won’t regret anything
I would have allowed people to enter villains, but I feel like Somnia couldn't deal with others running around. Besides, she's a lone wolf, she barely tolerates Apnea at her side as it is.

I would have allowed people to enter villains, but I feel like Somnia couldn't deal with others running around. Besides, she's a lone wolf, she barely tolerates Apnea at her side as it is.
Ahh it’s just a what if anyway lol

Akainu is the dog if the five elders anyway so can’t see him working for anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back