• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
wOAH, hot take! You're gonna start a war over BOTW Link, 95% of the people here stan him
Who wouldn't be interested in discussing Samus' thighs, that's the true question
And ig one mention of horny thoughts sent everyone on a spiral
Good, let them come.
Luffy. for starters Miu on the other hand...
This is your own masterpiece ever.
Oh boy xD I really need to play more of S one day
Ah yes miu...she's compensating for something.
uh oh
uhm.... i have a confession about BOTW.
I have an ally...Good Cisco good.

uh oh
uhm.... i have a confession about BOTW.
Pepe Sweaty GIF - Pepe Sweaty Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

W h a t-?

Listen, Mipha and Sidon? Hot as HELL

But outside of that...
I don't like BOTW. I don't care for the graphic quality, TP designs looked better for both of them, and Honestly? Not enough Zelda to be a LoZ game.

Oh boy xD I really need to play more of S one day
If you can get past the gameplay loop getting kind of repetitive most of the interactions really are worth going for. There's like three characters I'd say it doesn't quite get right (Hifumi, Jack and Monaca but only how she talks specifically) but everyone else is pretty bang on point

Good, let them come.
Luffy. for starters Miu on the other hand...
This is your own masterpiece ever.
Okay, if you say so
Oh no. Samus will NOT have it with Miu.
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S MY MASTERPIECE, IT'S CLEARLY 90% CISCO'S FAULT-

But outside of that...
I don't like BOTW. I don't care for the graphic quality, TP designs looked better for both of them, and Honestly? Not enough Zelda to be a LoZ game.
I've heard a lot of people say that it's an amazing open world game, but a horrible Zelda game... might be something to it

But outside of that...
Oh, good, you actually spoke facts. BOTW was one of my least favorite Zelda games. That's why I never got into TOTK despite everyone saying it's "the best Zelda game ever"
Personally, TP as well as SS will always hold a special place in my heart too. The Wii was the era of peak Zelda games.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S MY MASTERPIECE, IT'S CLEARLY 90% CISCO'S FAULT-
HEY I only started it today, I did not start the discussion we had while you weren't even here.
I've heard a lot of people say that it's an amazing open world game, but a horrible Zelda game... might be something to it
Oh, good, you actually spoke facts. BOTW was one of my least favorite Zelda games. That's why I never got into TOTK despite everyone saying it's "the best Zelda game ever"
Personally, TP will always hold a special place in my heart too. The Wii was the era of peak Zelda games.
Wait this is the first time I've actually had anyone agree with my BotW takes wtf-

Personally, TP as well as SS will always hold a special place in my heart too. The Wii was the era of peak Zelda games.
Ahh same I hate that they removed the dungeons the shrines felt so boring as time went on. TP is my love.

I'm going to nod and pretend I know what everyone is talking about

If you can get past the gameplay loop getting kind of repetitive most of the interactions really are worth going for. There's like three characters I'd say it doesn't quite get right (Hifumi, Jack and Monaca but only how she talks specifically) but everyone else is pretty bang on point
I did play through with a few of the characters, but not all of them... I did do Miu, but never saw the interaction with Kyoko But I did see the one where she called Byakua "Bigcockohyeah" which is admittedly incredibly hilarious

I'm going to nod and pretend I know what everyone is talking about
This but I'm gonna pretend I don't have a differing opinion and keep to myself over it because ya know, I respect what others opinions

No please, take as much credit away from me as you can that would make me feel better right now-
It is ok to make others horny Cisco. That is most people's jobs

Ok. My takes on zelda/botw

You're right when it doesn't have enough Zelda elements to be a good Zelda game.

HOWEVER

The expansiveness of the world? The map? The openness of the story to allow fans (coughmecough) write aus and other ideas into it so it's the way WE want it? That's what I like the most about it. So much story potential.

Now, cons are the obviously: no real dungeons. (Kinda fixed that in totk but not exactly)
Story itself was pretty absent (also kinda better in totk so far that I've played)
And lacking a lot of traditional Zelda elements. And no claw/Hookshot? Blasphemy.

Also totk worst game story wise bc SIDON HAS A FIANCE NOOOOOO I WANNA MARRY HIMMMMM

HEY I only started it today, I did not start the discussion we had while you weren't even here.

Wait this is the first time I've actually had anyone agree with my BotW takes wtf-
Well, it's true! The thing that made BoTW so popular was the fact that it was one of the first games on the switch, therefore it was one of the only things to talk about and play on Nintendo's newest console. But to be honest, I found it lackluster. I hate how open the world is. I know the point is to explore, but it's a little TOO big. It takes forever to get places and do stuff.
That's why games like Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are just the best for me. Although you can explore and stuff, your objectives are always so clear and you don't get lost as easily. As well as I just appreciate the stories and graphics more.

It is ok to make others horny Cisco. That is most people's jobs
i think i actually have to save this quote
I think this is going to be the most clever thing I'm going to hear today, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back