• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, it's true! The thing that made BoTW so popular was the fact that it was one of the first games on the switch, therefore it was one of the only things to talk about and play on Nintendo's newest console. But to be honest, I found it lackluster. I hate how open the world is. I know the point is to explore, but it's a little TOO big. It takes forever to get places and do stuff.
That's why games like Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are just the best for me. Although you can explore and stuff, your objectives are always so clear and you don't get lost as easily. As well as I just appreciate the stories and graphics more.
HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T ACTUALLY THINK I WAS PLAYING MATCH GAME TODAY-
Ok. My takes on zelda/botw

You're right when it doesn't have enough Zelda elements to be a good Zelda game.

HOWEVER

The expansiveness of the world? The map? The openness of the story to allow fans (coughmecough) write aus and other ideas into it so it's the way WE want it? That's what I like the most about it. So much story potential.

Now, cons are the obviously: no real dungeons. (Kinda fixed that in totk but not exactly)
Story itself was pretty absent (also kinda better in totk so far that I've played)
And lacking a lot of traditional Zelda elements. And no claw/Hookshot? Blasphemy.

Also totk worst game story wise bc SIDON HAS A FIANCE NOOOOOO I WANNA MARRY HIMMMMM
that's the thing... I don't care for how expansive it is

A reminder to both of you that my favorite game of all time is not Mario Odyssey, but Galaxy 1.

i think i actually have to save this quote
I think this is going to be the most clever thing I'm going to hear today, thank you.
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T ACTUALLY THINK I WAS PLAYING MATCH GAME TODAY-

that's the thing... I don't care for how expansive it is

A reminder to both of you that my favorite game of all time is not Mario Odyssey, but Galaxy 1.
The world is very big, which I like for writing purposes. Makes things feel more real to me. But I can respect that it's too big from a game play point of view.

i will forcefully grab sidon's hammerhead and slam it into the ground until he agrees to marry everyone else here

Dovah, you take Sidon, I'll take his wife. She was cute and so supportive and I found that so lovely

I actually have to add on to the BotW takes: as a Genshin Impact player (derogatory), since that game is so often compared to BotW, I actually tried to compare them myself when playing, specifically the stuff they have in common (open world, stamina system, exploration, puzzles), and tbh, BotW has a much bigger map, but it's so... empty. Like in Genshin you can't go for like a minute without tripping over a chest or some puzzle or some cave with new stuff... in BotW, you could just ride for minutes on end through an empty field and find absolutely nothing. That, and the weapon durability is so bullshit, I hate when games do that.

i will forcefully grab sidon's hammerhead and slam it into the ground until he agrees to marry everyone else here
I like Sidon, but in a very platonic way, so I'll pass... now if it was Mipha (and she wasn't dead) I'd be interested

THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME, I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN MAKING YOU GUYS HORNY, NOT MY PROBLEM

It's not your fault cisco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back