• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And with that, those four first mentioned are meant to be a part or helping with the resistance, but they have been like their own vigilante group before the Resistance. So I am open if anyone wants to plot, like origins, maybe they were fulfilling some role in partnership with another character, etc.

They are meant to have different elements. Raff is fire, Leon water or ice, Deon I am not set on but I am thinking darkness or something to do with poison, venom, Mika I was thinking earth.

I am thinking the death of a close friend or family member, maybe multiple inspired them to start getting involved.

For Luciel he is more low key a part of the resistance as "Mirage," but otherwise in appearances is fulfilling his responsibilities as heir to the royal family (unless I am misunderstanding that the kingdoms themselves are also a part of the resistance).

And with that, those four first mentioned are meant to be a part or helping with the resistance, but they have been like their own vigilante group before the Resistance. So I am open if anyone wants to plot, like origins, maybe they were fulfilling some role in partnership with another character, etc.

They are meant to have different elements. Raff is fire, Leon water or ice, Deon I am not set on but I am thinking darkness or something to do with poison, venom, Mika I was thinking earth.

I am thinking the death of a close friend or family member, maybe multiple inspired them to start getting involved.

For Luciel he is more low key a part of the resistance as "Mirage," but otherwise in appearances is fulfilling his responsibilities as heir to the royal family (unless I am misunderstanding that the kingdoms themselves are also a part of the resistance).
Ooh, it'd be pretty cool to plot with them? Maybe even with Vikki?

Does Vikki have a bio 👀 or you mind telling me about him. What's his bg?

For Leon or Deon it would be something with the both of them. I am thinking they have a flavor of con artists.

Raff is meant to be some kind of researcher, I have not decided in what yet.

Mika is an architect and schematics, engineer flavor.

Does Vikki have a bio 👀 or you mind telling me about him. What's his bg?

For Leon or Deon it would be something with the both of them. I am thinking they have a flavor of con artists.

Raff is meant to be some kind of researcher, I have not decided in what yet.

Mika is an architect and schematics, engineer flavor.
I could pm you, I don't wanna trigger people tbh

I saw you mentioned doctor or lawyer for Vikki. I think if doctor, he would be more likely to meet Raff. If Lawyer, maybe more likely to meet Leon and Deon?

I saw you mentioned doctor or lawyer for Vikki. I think if doctor, he would be more likely to meet Raff. If Lawyer, maybe more likely to meet Leon and Deon?
I think I'll have to go with doctor for Vikki, with the people a lot of lawyers have to deal with when first pursuing the career he'd need a criminal defense lawyer within the first month 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back