• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What is the theme 🤔

So close to being done, got like an hour left.

Then I am probably going to be on here to talk if y'all want. Idk how you like to do relations, if you prefer to wait until cs done or doesn't matter.

Basics
Full Name: Sawako Plume
Gender + Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Vampire
Place of Origin: Lifemeadow, Sanguinia
Affiliation and Rank: Second To The Heir, Her Royal Highness/Princess

Combat and Abilities
Elemental Affinity: Nature
Magic Abilities: Able to poison others through the plants that wield the venom
Weapon: A Glass Orb

Description
The second heir to the throne which belongs to her sister, Tanako Plume, Sawako idolizes her sister despite her sibling not seeing the value in herself. Sawako despised self loathing, and is a great help for emotional support.

She is far too young to take to the throne, yet she has no wish to achieve it anyway. She has a secret hope of training alongside the soldiers, hoping her father would allow that instead marrying her off to another prince.

Credits
Face Claim: Mary Saotome
Image Credits: Fanart
Creator: CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT
Sawako Plume

Coded by AnemoVictorious

coughs, my spoiler no no work but this was the NPC

will do censuses tomorrow... i need to work on my fics or i will explode -v-'

What is the theme 🤔

So close to being done, got like an hour left.

Then I am probably going to be on here to talk if y'all want. Idk how you like to do relations, if you prefer to wait until cs done or doesn't matter.
i personally don't mind either way! if anyone wants connections with the twins or the girlies lemme know

I put his appearance down in the extra section:

Misha has a lean, muscular build, honed from years of physical training. Standing at 6 feet tall, Misha carries an air of authority. Misha’s sharp blue eyes seem to pierce through facades, betraying little emotion beneath a stoic exterior. With short, cropped dark hair and facial stubble, Misha's demeanor is always serious, and a subtle scar above the right eyebrow hints at past altercations.

How detailed should a backstory be? I could do paragraph per event for Xavier but it'd probably be too long to read (and write)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back