• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The fc is so adorable <.3
aed344b1cd43778981b8d43a074de334.jpg

Turns out Xavier is my baby:

Alexander was born as Isabella Santiago to Camilla and Dani back in Cali, Columbia, he was born a twin but his twin brother died a few months after being born due to a rare and deadly genetic condition.

Xavier's mother, Camilla, fell into a deep pit of depression, while his father stayed only long enough to take care of Xavier long enough for Camilla to get better mentally. As soon as Camilla started feeling better, Dani ditched Xavier and Camilla, leaving them without anything but a small apartment since he saw Xavier as a freak due to his albinism, and he never wanted a daughter.

Xavier's life has been fairly manageable until he was six when his ma was 'accidentally' killed by a local soldier. The soldier ran off in fear, leaving the child alone with the corpse of his mother.

The last words Xavier ever heard from his mother was 'Te amo, cariño. Mantente a salvo para mamá, ¿sí?' which roughly translated as 'I love you baby. Keep safe for momma, okay?'

For two years, Xavier managed to live all by himself without raising suspicion from the local Children services, at the age eight, he accidentally got caught stealing from the local supermarket. Xavier ran away with an apple in his hand, terrified for his life. Just than he ran straight into the leg of a guy dressed up in a military uniform.

The guy patted Xavier on his back, "What's wrong kid?"

Xavier, being unable to figure out why he was terrified of the guy, burst out into tears, backing away from the guy, clutching his apple to his chest.

"Don't worry, I'll protect ya kid." The guy passed the shopkeeper 30 dollars. "That should be enough to make you turn the other cheek, yea?" The military guy threatened the shopkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back