• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good point got half a post done and I don’t wanna post it if we are moving on/contradict what’s happening
you can post yours and leave it as that as long as it's left in a calm state where we can move on
Are we gonna have the transition for classes?
Yep is everyone in a stumped or normal position enough to skip? Like Where they're doing nothing but talking or just waiting?
Ruben and snow are
Telith and Faith are or will be
Nathan and Novalie will be he has yet to have his hand tended then we can move on
Etienne and Cora yes
Jayden and Elizabeth Idk I have yet to read xD
Mica and Evan are they?
Levi and Nessa ?
Pandora and Seven (I don't think Daze is coming back that's fine)

you can post yours and leave it as that as long as it's left in a calm state where we can move on

Yep is everyone in a stumped or normal position enough to skip? Like Where they're doing nothing but talking or just waiting?
Ruben and snow are
Telith and Faith are or will be
Nathan and Novalie will be he has yet to have his hand tended then we can move on
Etienne and Cora yes
Jayden and Elizabeth Idk I have yet to read xD
Mica and Evan are they?
Just getting my post done up, so I suppose both of my boys should be ok for a skip after this post...

Pumpkid Pumpkid you can start the classes if you want, I'll just transition it to the classes if you know what I mean. Also depends when you're going to post the classes
Same Pumpkid Pumpkid I'll just have Snow walk with Ruben to their first class together or to one of the shared ones and be like can you believe we have the exact same schedule?! Yaaaay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back