• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ohhhhh I can't wait to seeeeee Lol sure XD if ya wana.

XD exactly and he would eventually just get used to the name as she refuses to address him as anything else

Yes, yes correct lmao all the boys are hard bois that need some sugar loving while the girls are the real monsters here
Well not all the boys are hard bois mine certainly aren’t

Ohhhhh I can't wait to seeeeee Lol sure XD if ya wana.

XD exactly and he would eventually just get used to the name as she refuses to address him as anything else

Yes, yes correct lmao all the boys are hard bois that need some sugar loving while the girls are the real monsters here
I agree, girls are monsters.

Noooo we have to have the girls team up against the boys duhhh! Band together for together we are stronger! Plus messing with the boys as a unit would be waaaaaay more fun~

The GIRLS. And if it were guys then Etienne ALL the way
Yeah most likely but if Npc's involved Galiath or Cas or Marshall mostly Galiath unless Cas and marsh manage to pin him down and work together and then if those two are standing it would be a tie

Yeah most likely but if Npc's involved Galiath or Cas or Marshall mostly Galiath unless Cas and marsh manage to pin him down and work together and then if those two are standing it would be a tie
Yeah if the girls did start that crap and did something to Telith they would then live in constant fear that he will just show up out of nowhere to put a stop to there shit, no one beat the third dark lords relative and gets away with it

My poor poor Mars gotta deal with all this shit T^T if they all decide to pop off then he's the one that's gotta come in like -clap clap- ALRIGHT EVERYONES FCKING GROUNDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back