• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Q~Q because I have to pick him up from his race and support like a good sister. I had to miss work cause I’m sick so I figured I could at least see one of his games. It’s cold asf outside soooooo probably should’ve stayed my ass home
Yeah, you prob should've my sister had the flu and it turned into pneumonia so bad she was hospitalized. So try to keep physical activities to a minimum

IMA draw Nessa and Levi to cheer you up!!
Oooouuuu 😊😊😊😊
Lol well physical activity includes walking. It'll blow but you actually have to just do nothing. Pretend you don't have legs
That’s easy I spend all my time not at work in bed. I bring all snacks for the day to my room and do not shit lol. Just now I need someone to go get me food so I can embrace not using my legs

Gomen 😖 I sorry

I should be hospitalized tbh but I got home stay. I can’t work and I don’t really do anything so keeping physical activity low is easy
Bronchitis can be self medicated that's why they sent you home it's not totally serious but could have but you should stay put though you might go because you a good sister

Thank you! ❤️

I’m trying my best to Q~Q but thanks ❤️

It could have developed to that if I didn’t go to the doctor when I did. The doctor said my throat was so closed up and swollen he was surprised I was even breathing. I gotta take antibiotics and stuff but I should be fine in a few weeks (hopefully)
Also I just want my two children to be fine cause only Cora had been treated. Nathan and Nova are still waiting
At least your a good mom

Oooouuuu 😊😊😊😊

That’s easy I spend all my time not at work in bed. I bring all snacks for the day to my room and do not shit lol. Just now I need someone to go get me food so I can embrace not using my legs
Did you know your CS face was based off of Richard Grayson...aka... NIGHTWING?

Bronchitis can be self medicated that's why they sent you home it's not totally serious but could have but you should stay put though you might go because you a good sister
I’m a great sister lol
Did you know your CS face was based off of Richard Grayson...aka... NIGHTWING?
Lol yeah that’s why I chose it. I love Dick Grayson ❤️ You didn’t know pretty much everything about Levi was based off Nightwing and Batman family. His family name literally means ‘bat’, he got a tattoo of a bat on his back. He has as many adoptive siblings as Grayson with the addition of one cause I always include Barbara as a member of the family.

I’m a great sister lol

Lol yeah that’s why I chose it. I love Dick Grayson ❤ You didn’t know pretty much everything about Levi was based off Nightwing and Batman family. His family name literally means ‘bat’, he got a tattoo of a bat on his back. He has as many adoptive siblings as Grayson with the addition of one cause I always include Barbara as a member of the family.
Wait he has a bat?!!!! Can I be his pet? I'm a bat person xD I literally have a charactrt called pierce this is him:
pierce_bat_by_wolfytoons31-dckpz2f.png
He's a dwarf size

I’m a great sister lol

Lol yeah that’s why I chose it. I love Dick Grayson ❤ You didn’t know pretty much everything about Levi was based off Nightwing and Batman family. His family name literally means ‘bat’, he got a tattoo of a bat on his back. He has as many adoptive siblings as Grayson with the addition of one cause I always include Barbara as a member of the family.
Nevi.jpg
Levi: No more stealing my necklace!
Nessa: Hmpf... But how else will I get you to pay attention to me?
Levi: V///V

Wait he has a bat?!!!! Can I be his pet? I'm a bat person xD I literally have a charactrt called pierce this is him:
View attachment 561579
He's a dwarf size
Yup cause he's part of the bat clan! Number one gang around! Except they help people by beating up bad guys than rob civilians. SPEAKING OF WHICH did you ever finish that drawing of Nova and Nathan and the boys as kiddos?
View attachment 561577
Levi: No more stealing my necklace!
Nessa: Hmpf... But how else will I get you to pay attention to me?
Levi: V///V
Awww s'cute~ That's really how he is. He tries so hard to be dominant but all she gotta do is say something sweet and give him some loving and he's a pupper.

Yup cause he's part of the bat clan! Number one gang around! Except they help people by beating up bad guys than rob civilians. SPEAKING OF WHICH did you ever finish that drawing of Nova and Nathan and the boys as kiddos?

Awww s'cute~ That's really how he is. He tries so hard to be dominant but all she gotta do is say something sweet and give him some loving and he's a pupper.
Yeah I did I judt have to redraw for clean outline.

And oook but

Can

I

Be

His

Pet? Like he found pierce xD later in the story

HENCE
Nessa: Puuuuppy! ^.^ Puppy where are you?

To summarise
Boys: they wierd or have hard extirors, and just need some love to get through to them
Girl: terrifying probably

Yeah I did I judt have to redraw for clean outline.

And oook but

Can

I

Be

His

Pet? Like he found pierce xD later in the story
Ohhhhh I can't wait to seeeeee Lol sure XD if ya wana.
HENCE
Nessa: Puuuuppy! ^.^ Puppy where are you?
XD exactly and he would eventually just get used to the name as she refuses to address him as anything else
To summarise
Boys: they wierd or have hard extirors, and just need some love to get through to them
Girl: terrifying probably
Yes, yes correct lmao all the boys are hard bois that need some sugar loving while the girls are the real monsters here

Ohhhhh I can't wait to seeeeee Lol sure XD if ya wana.

XD exactly and he would eventually just get used to the name as she refuses to address him as anything else

Yes, yes correct lmao all the boys are hard bois that need some sugar loving while the girls are the real monsters here
HONESTLY tho hahaha
The girls here could just like...DESTROY everyone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back