• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Im working on it while I wtitr back It takes awhile on digital art for me for many reasons I'm a perfectionist so I get stressed xD damn you ocd

Nah it was a jokw awe I sorry *hugs*
Is okay I forgive -snuggles- Now I just gotta edit all the formatting for all my characters again to add this psychotic meatball 🙃
now all you have to do is do a Levi post because I wanna squeel from cuteness 0.0

ALSO where is my fan art bbg????? 😍
Oh godddd I gotta get to that to. After I finish this I'll get started with posting for all my characters~

Good job :) we need pics all couples and then make a poster, of all the pics together we can make merchandise
Im working on it while I wtitr back It takes awhile on digital art for me for many reasons I'm a perfectionist so I get stressed xD damn you ocd
hehehehehehe I draw all the couples and give them to Wolfy to do all the hard digital art part muahahhahaha!!!!!

pretty accurate it should stick to original ideas than reboots lol

I can get down with that technically you do the hard part while i do the fun part of just tracing xD
WELP I already did Snow and Ruben and Jayden and Elizabeth and Nessa and Levi. You already covered Faith and Telith.
LEAVING
.... I need a list 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back