• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I like how I'm the bully.
You know it's fine, you'll pay 😇
Image result for scared anime gif

I need to protect my lil sister :(
I understand but he's not assaulting you lmao you are. If he throws the first punch then it's self defense if you fight back. Think about that I'm teaching you the law. then you can kill him and hide the body in my care muwahahaha. (that's for later tho) Ahem! Anyways just be careful and curse at him first like this: Theyung01 Theyung01 Ya ass is about to receive a cap if ya don't behave and treat my cinnamon bb roll right *cocks shot gun* this gun is real with real shells

I understand but he's not assaulting you lmao you are. If he throws the first punch then it's self defense if you fight back. Think about that I'm teaching you the law. then you can kill him and hide the body in my care muwahahaha. (that's for later tho) Ahem! Anyways just be careful and curse at him first like this: Theyung01 Theyung01 Ya ass is about to receive a cap if ya don't behave and treat my cinnamon bb roll right *cocks shot gun* this gun is real with real shells
Thank you I’ll try that
HE'S GUNNA GET MEH!!
Related image
*better hug* it ok

Yoo fucking bite me.

OKAY lol so how far behind am I, Ive been busy because school dumped all the assignments on me. I have a test tomorrow...today if you count the fact that it is early in the morning. I have two major assignments due Friday. A minor assignment that was due wedneday that was actually moved to Friday as well. I have a Lab report due Friday. I have another assignment due Thursday right after my class I take the test in so yeah im dying

Lmaoooo what the hell XD Stop fighting my husband. He wouldn't harm a fly~ He talks all big and bad but trust me he a pupper <3 Also my hunter is completed. Shameless plug

LazyDaze LazyDaze you really didn't miss much of anything. We're going to start classes soon and that's about it. Everything else was everyone doing their own thing for the most part.

Lmaoooo what the hell XD Stop fighting my husband. He wouldn't harm a fly~ He talks all big and bad but trust me he a pupper <3Also my hunter is completed. Shameless plug

LazyDaze LazyDaze you really didn't miss much of anything. We're going to start classes soon and that's about it. Everything else was everyone doing their own thing for the most part.
Sshhh
Don't reveal my secret.

Lmaoooo what the hell XD Stop fighting my husband. He wouldn't harm a fly~ He talks all big and bad but trust me he a pupper <3Also my hunter is completed. Shameless plug

Really? Bu..but he say's I need to have eyes in the back of my head cuz he'll get me! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back